Shuffle 1G + Q Jays = Greatest Gym Rig Ever!
Oct 13, 2007 at 9:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Rolen_it_Up

100+ Head-Fier
I am going to get into such great shape! Seriously folks, this rig sounds so fantastic that I am going to have no choice but to work out just about every day.

I bought a first gen shuffle on the 'bay and just got it going with my newly acquired Q Jays, and I'm seriously floored by the sound of this combo.

I've owned lots (way too many) IEMs, and my initial impressions are that these are my favs thus far. Only thing I'm not sold on is comfort - the only IEMs I've ever liked in that regard are Westones. May improve with time.

But so far, so very, very good.

Oct 13, 2007 at 1:28 PM Post #2 of 4
Good for you, now go work out
wink.gif

Oct 14, 2007 at 8:23 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolen_it_Up /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am going to get into such great shape! Seriously folks, this rig sounds so fantastic that I am going to have no choice but to work out just about every day.

I bought a first gen shuffle on the 'bay and just got it going with my newly acquired Q Jays, and I'm seriously floored by the sound of this combo.

I've owned lots (way too many) IEMs, and my initial impressions are that these are my favs thus far. Only thing I'm not sold on is comfort - the only IEMs I've ever liked in that regard are Westones. May improve with time.

Maybe q-JAYS is something to include in a Happy Meal then?
wink.gif

Oct 14, 2007 at 8:31 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolen_it_Up /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Double post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back