Shozy Cygnus Official Thread
Mar 28, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #76 of 518

Finally arrived.

But bloody hell, the accessories that came with the Cygnus is really much a damn pity. A hardcase and a pair of doughnut foams..........really now?

Not to mention the foams wear out pretty quick in my experience. A pair of worn out foams causes poor seal so you better buy another high quality foams.

Mar 28, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #77 of 518
  Not to mention the foams wear out pretty quick in my experience. A pair of worn out foams causes poor seal so you better buy another high quality foams.

I've using the HieGi donut foams with my pair now. My original foams did wear out quickly. The comfort of the HeiGi is great, but I wish they were a little thinner than they are for the Shozy. 

Mar 28, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #79 of 518
I wish I were as prepared as you guys :|
I didn't expect the foams to wear out so quickly and since I can only buy hiegi from China, gotta be patient.

I like thicker foams, they seal better and stay longer.

Mar 28, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #84 of 518
I wish I were as prepared as you guys :|
I didn't expect the foams to wear out so quickly and since I can only buy hiegi from China, gotta be patient.

I like thicker foams, they seal better and stay longer.

I agree, thicker foam on these is a must. The stock foams were a fail lol

Mar 28, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #85 of 518
What I think we need a signature guide. Probably using the Monk as the baseline. How warm or cold and bass amounts compared to the baseline Monk since it would be the most well known/familiar at this point.

Also a foam thickness guide. :) Which brand or sellers are thicker or thinner etc.

Mar 28, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #86 of 518
What I think we need a signature guide. Probably using the Monk as the baseline. How warm or cold and bass amounts compared to the baseline Monk since it would be the most well known/familiar at this point.

Also a foam thickness guide. :) Which brand or sellers are thicker or thinner etc.

That's actually a really good idea

Mar 29, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #87 of 518

Users who are viewing this thread

Back