Show your Wallpapers
Nov 15, 2005 at 12:26 AM Post #76 of 358
desktopnovcopy.jpg
I change my desktop every 5 months are so, never had a headphone theme would be pretty cool.

Nov 15, 2005 at 10:22 AM Post #77 of 358
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicola O
Does everyone only have headphones for wallpaper ?

Nope not me, but the thread was asking for head-fi related desktops. My desktop is related to my spending habit. Which is designer clothing.

Nov 16, 2005 at 1:49 AM Post #82 of 358
I like terragen stuff (some artificial terrain
cool.gif
)

majestic6400oi.jpg

morningdewft6400oh.jpg

sweetmelodyofthenight3dm.jpg

Tons of wallpaper and photo stuff on deviantart(dot)com. I got interested in terragen stuff from viewing artwork done for map backdrops in Counterstrike 1.x (pre-source) versions.

Nov 16, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #83 of 358
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver :)
http://www.mandolux.com/ is also an excellent source. He does truly great things every now and then, mainly dual or even triple screen designs these days, but do check the archives.

I just spent the past half hour browsing that site, and he has some amazing work! I think I'll be busy tonight searching the archives even more...

Nov 16, 2005 at 2:15 AM Post #84 of 358
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Tons of wallpaper and photo stuff on deviantart(dot)com.

yep, that's where i got mine, they got some good artists on there and i like the fact that the site has variety

Nov 16, 2005 at 10:32 AM Post #85 of 358
And here some true pieces of art from IronLion.
He made them at the last NY meet.

[click for larger version]

Cheers

Nov 16, 2005 at 4:01 PM Post #86 of 358
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
I just spent the past half hour browsing that site, and he has some amazing work! I think I'll be busy tonight searching the archives even more...

I love his longtime exposition shot of that highway at night. Mesmerizing, there's a "ghost truck" in it... Don't forget to drop the man a buck if you find something to keep.

Nov 16, 2005 at 10:16 PM Post #87 of 358
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurt
And here some true pieces of art from IronLion.
He made them at the last NY meet.

...pics...

Cheers

Thx for those! I have to say that what I apreciate most about IronLions pics is the way he caught the people and their equipment. He seems to have a nack for that IMHO. BTW that "blingstro" is ugly
icon10.gif

Nov 17, 2005 at 8:03 AM Post #89 of 358
My pictures aren't very good, but here are four of my best, which still aren't nearly as good as the others in this thread. If I spent a little more time with my camera and had a tripod they might have turned out better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back