Show Off Your IEMs/Buds And Accessories!
May 6, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #481 of 2,994
I am totally against it. I like to enjoy the stock sound. Every iem has its own signature. Don't want to mold that too my preference.

True dat, but I don't mind a little coloration every now and then. It's like a new wonky recording :grin: LOL I'm with you as I don't even like tone controls on my home rigs but you have to admit (unless of course you've never had a bad recording)! that EQ can actually make some piss poor recordings (not all sound engineers are created equal) sound palpable imo:wink:

May 6, 2021 at 4:40 PM Post #482 of 2,994
IMG_20210507_032728.jpg

💝 Oxygen

May 12, 2021 at 8:52 PM Post #483 of 2,994
Copper Clad Starz.JPG

May 12, 2021 at 9:24 PM Post #484 of 2,994
Last edited:
May 12, 2021 at 9:36 PM Post #485 of 2,994
C77CEA22-AF22-4753-8BD0-C648084C6EF8.jpeg

Last edited:
May 14, 2021 at 2:19 AM Post #486 of 2,994
IMG_20210514_125740_989.jpg

@Softears RSV & Cat Ear Tuxedo Cryogenic Silver-plated OCC Cable 💝

May 14, 2021 at 2:36 AM Post #487 of 2,994
May 14, 2021 at 5:46 AM Post #488 of 2,994

Moondrop Starfield Cable.png

I just simply love the Starfields' colour, how sparkly it is and how much it changes from blue to purple shades depending on the lighting.
I'm not saying that I bought them because of the colour* (I didn't - just wanted another comparably tuned alternative to the Etymotic ER2XR that I absolutely love, with a more "traditional", less deep fit for easier and quicker insertion and extraction), but it's definitely a nice bonus, along with the general design that I really like as well.

By the way, @Podster, what cable is that in your photo? I'm not one of those people who buys IEM cables (I personally don't care about that "upgrade" stuff except for the aesthetics and potentially superior softness/flexibility, and think to remember that you don't really either), but it looks good as I generally like the looks of twisted copper cables.

@MOONDROP

Could you tell me what the characters (are they Chinese?) on the y-splitter mean in English? Is it obviously "Moondrop" or something else?

Moondrop Starfield Y-Splitter.png

* That would however be my Campfire Audio Andromeda that I honestly really only bought because of their design and colour.

Campfire Audio Andromeda Nozzle Bores.png

Campfire Audio Andromeda Photo 2.png

May 14, 2021 at 8:13 AM Post #490 of 2,994
Moondrop Starfield Cable.png

I just simply love the Starfields' colour, how sparkly it is and how much it changes from blue to purple shades depending on the lighting.
I'm not saying that I bought them because of the colour* (I didn't - just wanted another comparably tuned alternative to the Etymotic ER2XR that I absolutely love, with a more "traditional", less deep fit for easier and quicker insertion and extraction), but it's definitely a nice bonus, along with the general design that I really like as well.

By the way, @Podster, what cable is that in your photo? I'm not one of those people who buys IEM cables (I personally don't care about that "upgrade" stuff except for the aesthetics and potentially superior softness/flexibility, and think to remember that you don't really either), but it looks good as I generally like the looks of twisted copper cables.

@MOONDROP

Could you tell me what the characters (are they Chinese?) on the y-splitter mean in English? Is it obviously "Moondrop" or something else?

Moondrop Starfield Y-Splitter.png

* That would however be my Campfire Audio Andromeda that I honestly really only bought because of their design and colour.

Campfire Audio Andromeda Nozzle Bores.png

Campfire Audio Andromeda Photo 2.png
Thank you for your attention. It's just "MOONDROP" brand name in Chinese.

Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
May 14, 2021 at 8:26 AM Post #491 of 2,994

@MOONDROP

That is the cable that came on my Dunu Titan 6’s. I put a very nice Xiaofan cable on the Titan’s :beerchug:

The real crazy thing is I have no idea where my Titan 6 cable is anymore:confused: as I switched sometime back to this clear sheath copper cable:wink:

Real Copperfields.JPG

Last edited:
May 16, 2021 at 4:26 PM Post #494 of 2,994

Users who are viewing this thread

Back