Show me your desk!
May 10, 2010 at 12:54 AM Post #17 of 23
Stacks of boxes from mouser and digikey together with a barrel's worth of courier bags from farnell seem to be the staple in a diy'ers domain  =)

May 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM Post #18 of 23
Would show mine but i'v just finished a clean up so nothing left on it other than TV, xbox, skyhd, blu-ray, an Amp connecting them all to some aiwa speakers i found in a skip, pc with its 2 lcds, printer my now tided away toolboxes a glass tank with 500 cockroaches a plastic tub with about 10,000 of a diffrent cockroach, 2 vivaraiums with 3 lizards inside a bookcase and a parts cabinet

I think i went a bit mad when i fitted the worktop not alot of room left in my room for a bed

May 13, 2010 at 5:59 AM Post #21 of 23
AMEN! 
I know how you feel.  And they keep asking, "Why won't you clean that up so you can work..."  When really I don't need all that space but dang it, if it it has just a bit of clean area it gets taken.

May 13, 2010 at 6:20 AM Post #22 of 23

As you can see its a Mess.  But Like another said, Your space will get used and taken up by house PLANTS! LoL
I guess I should of took a pic of my Kitchen Hutch, you know where the Fine china is suppose to be displayed... Well my FINE CHINA displayed in the cab. is Several circuit boards, amps and many other electronic parts.

I'm currently working on a Hearing Aid, I'm DIY'ing myself.  I've almost complete it  Ill post my In Ear Molds as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back