Should I try the Sansa Clip+ ?
Feb 13, 2010 at 1:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

EdwardUong

New Head-Fier
I'm currently owning a Sony X1000 with Westone 2, PortaPro and some other stuffs. I've used Sony players since I was young and I love it so much. Now I wanna try some different experience and try out the Sansa Clip+ (An use it as an alternative in case my Sony is out of juice
biggrin.gif
) . Is it worth it, guys ? Or you some other options that I should think of?
o2smile.gif

Feb 13, 2010 at 1:25 AM Post #3 of 25
Dude, the Clip + allows for FLAC and expandable memory. Those two extras alone make it worth its (low) price. Tubular Bells in FLAC through my headphones while walking in the streets of Amsterdam is awesome!

Really, the little Sansa is an impressive little device for storing and playing music on the move.

Feb 13, 2010 at 1:30 AM Post #4 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep Funk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dude, the Clip + allows for FLAC and expandable memory. Those two extras alone make it worth it's (low) price. Tubular Bells in FLAC through my headphones while walking in the streets of Amsterdam is awesome!

Really, the little Sansa is an impressive little device for storing and playing music on the move.

I would agree to that
smily_headphones1.gif
,its only cosmetically different from the Fuze and of course the LOD.

Feb 13, 2010 at 1:32 AM Post #6 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardUong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a cheap Fiio E5 amp and surely it doesn't go well with Westone 2. And sorry for my novice experience, what is LOD ?
biggrin.gif

LOD-Line out Doc, see mine-its the purple cable

DSC02428.jpg

Feb 13, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #7 of 25
Line Out Dock...

I have a Fiio E5 too, it adds to the Clip + but I'm not convinced even though the bass on my HD428 slightly improves.

Feb 13, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardUong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I've seen something like this before. I don't have good full size headphones and good amp so I should go for Clip+ instead
biggrin.gif

I would also,its nice and small, should suit you
smily_headphones1.gif

Sound is really nice
normal_smile .gif

Feb 13, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #10 of 25
Is it worth it? You bet it is. $50 for a 4GB player with micro SD slot (supports up to 32GB cards), FM radio, voice recorder, FLAC and OGG support, drag/drop support isn't a bad deal. Oh yeah, it sounds pretty good too. If it's in your budget, go for it.

Feb 13, 2010 at 4:20 AM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its worth it as long as you don't have an amp,if you did get an amp I would recommend a Sansa Fuze since you then can get a LOD.

And what makes you think that, there are plentiful users out there with Clips that have them amped and I myself reccomend it, well I also have my Fuze amped.

Feb 13, 2010 at 9:26 AM Post #15 of 25
Nope, bass is good. You can adjust equalizer settings if you want to and the bass also depends on the track you're playing in combination with your 'phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back