Should I save up for the Xenns Top or should I go with other options for my use case?
Nov 2, 2023 at 1:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

UnluckyGamer

New Head-Fier
With 11.11 sale coming soon. I have been debating if whether or not it is worth it to save up for the Xenns Top or should I just go for the Orchestra Lite, Aful Performer 5, Aful Performer 8 or Yanyin Cannon 2? I currently own the Moondrop Aria, but I am looking to upgrade to something better.

Some of my use case would be for listening to Kpop, Jpop, rock and also gaming on FPS like Valorant and such.

My other option would be to get headphones instead like the DT-990 Pro X, R70X or even the Harmonic Dyne Zeus Elite

Nov 2, 2023 at 10:39 AM Post #2 of 3
With 11.11 sale coming soon. I have been debating if whether or not it is worth it to save up for the Xenns Top or should I just go for the Orchestra Lite, Aful Performer 5, Aful Performer 8 or Yanyin Cannon 2? I currently own the Moondrop Aria, but I am looking to upgrade to something better.

Some of my use case would be for listening to Kpop, Jpop, rock and also gaming on FPS like Valorant and such.

My other option would be to get headphones instead like the DT-990 Pro X, R70X or even the Harmonic Dyne Zeus Elite
I would go for a used Beyerdynamic Xelento, beautiful sound when you get the fit right which is easy considering the amount of tips you get

Feb 13, 2024 at 1:36 PM Post #3 of 3

What did you buy? I am also in similar situation RN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back