Should I get the Klipsch S4i, Brainwavz M2/ViSang R03, or Head-Direct RE0???
Jan 10, 2011 at 2:22 PM Post #16 of 21
I never heard of the brand that you mentioned, but I am new to IEMs, so I will have to check all of those models out. Thank you for the recommendation.

So, does anyone else know if I should get the M2 or RE0...?

The more I can knock out products that I dont want, i will be able to get a more clear answer of which one to get, thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 10, 2011 at 8:21 PM Post #19 of 21
why don't you buy the klipsch at best buy and they have a free return policy if you don't like them and then buy the etys from earphonesolutions with a 15% return policy and that way you can determine if you like the detailed vs dynamic sound.   also J@R has a free return policy, sounds like you need to determine your sound signature.   I'm having to do the same thing and I bought 5 different iems returned 2 at no return fee, keeping one, maybe two, so if I return one or two I'll lose just $15 to $30 but I'll have the chance to demo which is the best way to do it, hearing is believing.   I also found out that the iem has to be burned in at least 50 hrs to really know its sound.

Jan 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #20 of 21
I live about an hour away from the nearest best buy, and I will get it faster from Amazon, because I will go to san antonio on the weekend, and they do not have the s4i in any nearby stores in texas(according to the best buy guy, because i asked specifically about it), so now I have another question, haha

Do you know by any chance if Amazon has a return policy where you get the full price back with no restocking fee or anything?
Thanks!

I am still asking my same question still: The M2 or RE0 or S4i

Jan 10, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #21 of 21
If you are looking into the RE0 I would look into the Sunrise Sw-Xcape as well. It basically does what the RE0 does but with a bit more bass, best of all it fits right into your price range!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back