Should I cross over to the dark side???
Jun 10, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kon-Masti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait until September, or as has already been mentioned, go refurb. If you simply want a touchscreen and excellent SQ, go Sony X, which has also already been mentioned. Are you going to go with the 8GB so you can simply get a flavour of the apps etc for the cheapest price?

No if I buy now, I'm going for the 16GB. May wait to get one until September. May get impatient and pull the trigger in the next two weeks. Going on your input and whatever news comes out this week from Apple. Thanks for your help everyone.

Jun 10, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #17 of 19
i actually own a samsung, sony, many ipods and currently use my bold

i really like my ipod touch 2nd gen, i think its the best i have. what it lacks in pure sound quality (it does have decent sq), it makes up for in form and function.

having a ipod is necessary for me becasue it syncs with everything i have, my car, my clock etc... i also use itunes and get really annoyed when i have to use another device that does not sync to it

Jun 10, 2009 at 10:35 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Busta9iron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No if I buy now, I'm going for the 16GB. May wait to get one until September. May get impatient and pull the trigger in the next two weeks. Going on your input and whatever news comes out this week from Apple. Thanks for your help everyone.

I'd say wait until September. Another thing, because Apple have their "Get a free ipod when you buy a mac" offer on for students, I'd expect a significant number of ipods popping up for sale on the net with students trying to make a bit of cash by offloading their free ipods. chances are, they've probably already got an ipod any way. So yeah, look out for them!

Jun 10, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #19 of 19
like everybody has been saying, it's a good idea to wait. They do the free ipods for students to unload all of their old stock and then come out with a new one in september

Users who are viewing this thread

Back