Should I buy the ipod?
Jul 21, 2002 at 9:15 AM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by enak
Are the iPods compatible with Pc's not just mac's?

The upcoming iPods available in late August will have PC support. It'll come with a case, remote, and supposedly improved earbuds.

Jul 21, 2002 at 1:42 PM Post #17 of 26
Goddamit, now I wanna buy that iPod. Now I'm using an MD player but the iPod seems lots better, thinking of buying the 10G version because it comes with the remote.

Jul 21, 2002 at 1:51 PM Post #18 of 26
Ok, then again, won't buy it. The shop near me sells the 10G version for 770E (about 770$) and the 5G for 599E. Damn it's expencive. I could propably get it cheaper from somewhere but it still costs quite a lot. Dammit.

Jul 22, 2002 at 6:57 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by Bricktop
Ok, I ordered the 5 gig with the case from headroom. What program could I download that will be better than MusicMatch?

You ordered the Windows version, right?

Look at www.ephpod.com for a better program than MMJB.

Jul 22, 2002 at 8:15 PM Post #21 of 26
Yeah, I made sure I clicked the Windows button. Didn't get that $50 engraving though. That seemed a little expensive to me. (Says the guy who just bought a $300 mp3 player.)
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2002 at 8:21 PM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by Bricktop
Yeah, I made sure I clicked the Windows button. Didn't get that $50 engraving though. That seemed a little expensive to me. (Says the guy who just bought a $300 mp3 player.)
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Well, I thought about something in the line of "Here I Am - I'm The Master Of Your Destiny" for the 20GB one I hope to buy later this year...

Jul 23, 2002 at 2:54 AM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Ok, I ordered the 5 gig with the case from headroom. What program could I download that will be better than MusicMatch?

But I thought the windows version will not be available until the end of August
confused.gif
Are you saying Headroom has them in stock already ??

-MarcW

Jul 23, 2002 at 8:17 AM Post #25 of 26
I purchased the Windows version of the ipod from Apple, I guess because I didn't know any better. I got a case from Headroom. Sadly it takes 5-7 weeks to ship, so I'm still waiting for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back