Should I buy the HP 805s? KSC75s? help please!
Mar 21, 2006 at 9:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

PYROphonez

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi everyone,

I plan on purchasing a pair of headphones for use with my zen micro and on my psp. I listen to a lot of rock, and a little bit of everything else.

I saw a review for the HP805's, and they look pretty nice, because they're semi-open, which is what I want.

The KSC-75s also look nice. I hear the bass is great (I like bass) and theyre 11 bucks on amazon now.

I don't want to get both, because I don't listen to enough music. I don't even know if these would be the best choices. I prefer semi-open, because I don't want totally open and I don't want closed. My budget is around 50 bucks and any suggestion is appreciated!

*EDIT*

I don't know about the 805's now, because they aren't in the US.

Mar 21, 2006 at 9:51 PM Post #2 of 5
I really don't think you can go wrong with the KSC75. They're unbeatable at $20, let alone $11.

Mar 21, 2006 at 11:36 PM Post #4 of 5
Any suggestions for semi-open phones? I was also thinking of getting the hd 201's. I know theyre closed, but I really like how they look for some reason. There's a hi-fi version and a non hi-fi version of those, right? At least according to amazon there are. I can get the ones that aren't labeled hi-fi for 15 bucks. Is it worth it to get those? Are they good for rock music? How well do they isolate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back