Shopping PSA: Taobao/Tmall's 11.11 sales
Nov 1, 2016 at 5:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

stet

100+ Head-Fier
Just wanted to drop an FYI for everybody who shops on Taobao or Tmall: November 11 is the massive 11.11 sale day on those platforms. At the expense of sounding too press release-y, it is legitimately the world's single largest online shopping 'event'. Just about every vendor slashes prices. Most deals start at midnight (remember, GMT+8), though some vendors start early, and you can check that on their vendor page or on their own websites. Some discounts are heavy. 

I actually just ordered the Trasam HA2 extreme OTG2 on sale, totally forgetting about the 11.11 extra sale coming up. Trasam's Tmall page is now showing a question mark in the tens place for the unannounced 11.11 price -- it's 698RMB full price, was 598RMB when I got it on sale Sunday, and the upcoming 11.11 price is showing as 5?8RMB. So I got a deal, but I'm missing out on another discount, of max 90RMB, or about US$15. Oppo's Tmall page is showing the HA2 as 1888RMB list price, but for 11.11 it shows 1??8RMB. As another example, I'm looking at the official Edifiers Tmall site now, and the H850 is list 318RMB, on sale right now for 249RMB, and the tease for 11.11 is 2?9RMB. (I don't know anything about the Edifiers; just picked it at random from the China thread). 

If you jump in with the herd, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back