Shopping for components in Europe (Sweden in particular)
May 26, 2003 at 2:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Chipko

Head-Fier
I have a hard time finding some components when planning an amplifier.

I'm getting most my stuff from ELFA but I've been looking at RS-components as well, unfortunetaly none of them carries Panas filmcaps or pots, components that would be very nice to have in a MINT I'm planning. If any one knows where to get hold of Vishay components that would be helpful as well.

I've tried to search the Forum but haven't found any good threads about this so I figured we might as well make it a links collection:

Elfa www.elfa.se available in Swedish, norwegian, dannish, finnish, polish and english

RS-components http://www.rs-components.com available in Estonia, Romania, Finland, Russia, France, Serbia & Montenegro, Germany, Slovakia, Greece, Slovenia, Hungary, Spain, Iceland, Sweden, Ireland, Italy, United Kingdom

May 26, 2003 at 3:06 PM Post #2 of 2
The best you can do (worth a shot) is calling (not sending email) the swedish distributor and nicely ask for samples (can be hard to send invoices for small sums) and also tell the sales person what the parts are for.

To be totally honest can actually work.

EDIT: I see that you are student can be an advantage. University? Many companies are very friendly to university students (future costumers...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back