Shipping time of MS-1?
Jul 27, 2004 at 6:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

martycat

New Head-Fier
Hi all, I've been reading here for some time already but it's my very first post.
tongue.gif

I ordered the MS-1 from Alessandro site at about a week ago and wondering when it will arrive. Anyone placed international order before? I'm so desperate to have it on my head~
biggrin.gif

Jul 27, 2004 at 7:53 PM Post #2 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by martycat
Hi all, I've been reading here for some time already but it's my very first post.
tongue.gif

I ordered the MS-1 from Alessandro site at about a week ago and wondering when it will arrive. Anyone placed international order before? I'm so desperate to have it on my head~
biggrin.gif

those guys are really cool about looking up your order and letting you know when they were sent out - give them a ring. i ordered mine right before the July 4th weekend and they got here in a week - not bad for over the holidays. I'm in NYC and they are in Pennsylvania tho, so for you it might take longer. Welcome to Team Alessandro!

Jul 30, 2004 at 9:29 PM Post #3 of 11
I ordered them last Wednesday and I live in FL. Been getting really impatient, will give them a call today.

*paces frantically in anticipation*

Jul 30, 2004 at 9:44 PM Post #4 of 11
yep give em a call, they're a friendly bunch.

Jul 31, 2004 at 4:28 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
What an appropriate username.

- Chris

Cerebus commands you to wait for 9-5 EST to call.

Jul 31, 2004 at 4:42 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by martycat
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

I hope you get yours soon, cause I want to order one from them too.

Jul 31, 2004 at 10:37 AM Post #9 of 11
BTW, I sent them an email and they said it was dispatched at one week after I placed the order. It will arrive my place at about 1 - 2 weeks... oh... it'll be a long week then...
plainface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back