Shipping Schiit problem
Dec 7, 2023 at 5:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Asura29

New Head-Fier
I recently wanted to put an order for a Schiit Lokius, Lyr and some accessories, but the shipping rate it's really weird, if I put only the Lokius, Lyr and a rca cable the shipping to NYC is $25 but if I add 6 little knobs for the Lokius (I don't understand why they didn't put the silver knobs already like the rest of the products line), the shipping rate jump to $79 with Fedex.
How is this even possible? It's like if the shipping rate it calculates by quantity and not by weight.
I tried to contact them via both emails alredy 4 times, but nobody reply yet and it's been already 1 week that I'm waiting.
I like Schiit products, they have really interesting products, I owned three of them and never had a problem, but the shipping rate and customer support it's really bad.
This make me rethink about Schiit as a company, I mean now I don't care about this little problem, but in case one of their product have some sort of problem I won't be able to request a warranty or ask for help to repair it, because nobody of the customer support answer and I don't see other way to contact them, they put the A.I chat but doesn't do anything just telling me to contact them lol.
Does anybody know other way to contact them? Like through mail, through pigeon, ecc.

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 7, 2023 at 7:26 AM Post #2 of 5
I only suggest this because it happened to me first time contacting Schiit (and being in IT, I should've known better), did you check your email Spam or Junk folders?
For what it's worth, I could also duplicate your scenarios shipping to my location - it does seem strange.

Dec 7, 2023 at 12:26 PM Post #3 of 5
I already check but nothing.
Now I sent the 5 email, let's see

Jan 8, 2024 at 2:06 AM Post #5 of 5
I don't know, but at the end they answer me after 3 weeks, they fix the problem, but still it's not easy to find a good reliable audio company these day.
Also with Topping I had problems in the past, that's why I switch to Schiit, but at the end you need to experiment various company and find the good one and stick with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back