ShareMe 5 Bluetooth Headphone Impression and Reviews Wanted Globally
Nov 23, 2016 at 9:49 PM Post #106 of 112
I just noticed something really annoying about these headphones today, and I hope Mixcder takes this into consideration in future ShareMe products.

There REALLY needs to be a way to shut off the sharing feature, and easily turn it back on again. You can't use these headphones at all standalone when in bluetooth mode if they are anywhere near each other.

They automatically link up every single time when they are in range and on. It doesn't matter if both headphones are already paired up to separate devices and in use. The one headphone will always disconnect from the source it was paired to and start playing the content of the other.

Technically these can pair to two bluetooth sources at once, but not in Sharing mode.

If someone else wants to use the other headphone with their own source when it's in range of the other the only way to do it is to use one of them wired.

I would very much like to see a ShareMe button that can be toggled on/off so you have a choice to use the feature or not after two ShareMe headphones are paired to each other.

Nov 24, 2016 at 1:15 AM Post #107 of 112
Hi  @LNuneek

When two ShareMe 5 Bluetooth headphone are connected, if you want to use the headphone individually, please operate the steps as follows:
a.    Turn off the secondary headphone.

b.    Then press and hold the power button until you see the LED indicator flashes blue and red alternately, it means your headphone is in "pairing mode" waiting to be paired either with your device.

c.    Connect the second headphone to your device. Then the two ShareMe 5 Bluetooth headphone are connected with two devices individually.

We will add this point to  the manual instructions 
darthsmile.gif

Nov 24, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #108 of 112
  Hi  @LNuneek

When two ShareMe 5 Bluetooth headphone are connected, if you want to use the headphone individually, please operate the steps as follows:
a.    Turn off the secondary headphone.

b.    Then press and hold the power button until you see the LED indicator flashes blue and red alternately, it means your headphone is in "pairing mode" waiting to be paired either with your device.

c.    Connect the second headphone to your device. Then the two ShareMe 5 Bluetooth headphone are connected with two devices individually.

We will add this point to  the manual instructions 
darthsmile.gif

Thank You!

I wasn't sure which headphone was primary and secondary, so I started from scratch. I deleted the Mixcder profiles in my bluetooth devices and just re-paired both headphones to different devices. It worked! I'm very glad you passed along that info, and are going to add it to the instructions!

Mar 30, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #112 of 112
  themoddingden,
canada/quebec 
English
headphones I have and have had:
Grado sr60,ath ad700 ,Hisound’s Popular IEMs,w s3 ear tips as stock sucked.these are my current ones.
had,steel serirs 5hv2&1,Razor hp-1 headset w mic. logitech gaming headsets older

I've worked with creative/logitech/azunetech, and others .

Hello Sir, Thanks for your participation. But we are sorry that this reivew round has ended few months ago. We have another review round now, you can check whether you are interested:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/842645/new-release-mixcder-wired-earbuds-x5-tests-and-reviews-start-now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back