ShareMe 5 Bluetooth Headphone Impression and Reviews Wanted Globally
Nov 6, 2016 at 9:57 PM Post #91 of 112
Hi everybody, please send one more email or PM if I did't reply you.

Everyone I have to check many emails, and sometimes I ask my teammates for help.  

Very sorry I didn't reply you guys promptly 
confused_face.gif

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #93 of 112

It was a nice review and came across as objective. I would have liked to have seen more pictures , more notes on what music genres were used and what comparisons had been made directly with other headphones and how they differed

Thanks for the feedback! I'm taking your comments into consideration. You make some good points. I may work on the review a little more and add your suggestions, or just keep the points in mind for my next review. Haven't decided yet.

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #95 of 112
50 words should tell you enough to whet your appetite if you're interested in these - 
A fresh twist on an old tested recipe , instead of hiding yourself between your headphones this time you're sharing the experience. Easy to use , built for comfort , smooth sounding albeit with a consumer bassy rolled off sound signature and a battery to outlast the longest of winter of nights. ShareMe please!

Nov 14, 2016 at 1:41 AM Post #96 of 112
  50 words should tell you enough to whet your appetite if you're interested in these - 
A fresh twist on an old tested recipe , instead of hiding yourself between your headphones this time you're sharing the experience. Easy to use , built for comfort , smooth sounding albeit with a consumer bassy rolled off sound signature and a battery to outlast the longest of winter of nights. ShareMe please!

beerchug.gif

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #103 of 112
I don't see a review from @Brooko on these headphones and I'm wondering if it's because @Gracesheng mistyped the name below? 
atsmile.gif

Quote:
  Hello everyone, happy new weekend.

So glad get so many request for Mixcder ShareMe 5.

Here I am going to announce the ten reviewers for this Bluetooth Headphones, please check the name list below:
Brooks
B9Scrambler 
pkshiu
[color=#FF4400]Takeanidea[/color] 
mark2410
gprs007
[color=#FF4400]genclaymore[/color]
knowimagination
[color=#FF4400]jayeshrc[/color]
LNuneek

BloodyPenguin, thanks for  your photo, we love it very much and had shared it on our facebook page

Congratulations for all of you.  
For who are not among the name list, pls don’t be sad, we will have other headphones for Review in the near future.
Mixcder is not big brand as others, but it’s  a brand specialized in designing, researching and developing relevant audio products for people fond of music, and its product line covers earphone, sound box and various audio accessories.  And we have our own factory and P&D team. 
We welcome any suggestions and advice about our products and products line. Thanks for all your support.
Please send me your shipping information by PM.
Some of headphones will be shipped from Amazon Warehouse, I will let you know if the delivery made.

Nov 19, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #104 of 112
I don't see a review from @Brooko on these headphones and I'm wondering if it's because @Gracesheng mistyped the name below? 
atsmile.gif

Nope - its because I've been travelling 2 out of the last 3 weeks for work, and the third week was on a school camp with my daughter.  I'm now trying to desperately catch up.

Nov 19, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #105 of 112
Here's my take on this pair of Headphones.
 ​
 ​
 ​
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS -

Given bellow are key Technical Specs. For a detailed list of specifications, please review manufacturer's website.

My observations are in Parenthesis.

BLUETOOTH -

Bluetooth version - 4.1+EDR (Profiles HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP)
Range - 10 m (My tests started to cut in and out at ~9 meters)
Transmission power - 20mW
Impedance  - 32Ω ±15%

BATTERY -

Battery Capacity - 400 MAH
Standby time -  >2000 Hours
Music/ Audio Playback time - 20 hours Music, 20 Hrs Talk time (My Test showed ~18 Hrs Music without talk)
Charge time -  2 to 3 hours. (My Experience closer to 3 hours)

FIRST IMPRESSIONS -

To Clarify, The ShareMe 5 is actually Newer Edition of  ShareMe 7.  Yeah that is odd way to numbering, but it is what it is. The Packing is reminiscent of the one for older ShareMe 7. However the headphones are a definite improvement in aesthetics and build quality. They do remind me of the Mixcder Ghost. Gone are the nylon plastic speaker covers replaced by genuine leather.The use of Aluminium coupled with the plastic tend to give premium image. The padded foam earcups tend to rub a little with your shoulders when you move your head. Not an issue but an observation. The phones actually fold in. That makes it for very compact space. Alas there is  no nice bag to put the phone in, like in the case of Ghost.
The phones come with a 3.5 mm jack cable to make wired connection and a MicroUSB cable for charging.

The controls are pretty simple. Left speaker has the 3.5 mm Jack and Mike along with mandatory MicroUSB Charging port. The Right speaker has Volume Control buttons along with MultiFunction Power button.

The main feature and selling point of these headphones is ShareMe. This feature allows you to connect two ShareMe enabled headphones to each other. One headphone is denoted the primary, or left channel, and connects to your Bluetooth enabled device. The 2nd ShareMe Headphone is then connected this 1st one by paring. After this, whatever you get on the primary headphone can also  be listened with the secondary headphone, or right channel. This is great for watching movies with a spouse or a friend.

PAIRING -

Pairing is fairly straightforward. You turn the unit on with the help of Power button on the Right Speaker. After it turns on, don't let go of the power button. There is an Audio Cue indicating device is powered on and as well as in pairing Mode. The device will be recognized as Mixcder ShareMe 5. Once paired, you are able to control music playback using the headphones. This applies both on the phone as well as on Computer.

MUSIC QUALITY AND Movie reproduction -

The Music Quality of the ShareMe 5 has indeed improved over the ShareMe 7. The Treble is accentuated but not over the top. The Bass too is toned down as compared to the ShareMe 7. The overall Audio Quality is definitely superior to that of ShareMe 7 but is comparable if not slightly better than that of the Mixcder Ghost. The Reproduction is more real life like. As before, I used my previous selection of songs to test.

N'SYNC - BYE BYE BYE

Eminem - Not Afraid

Fallout boy - Thanks for the Memories

Flo Rida - Right Round

ColdPlay - Viva la vida

The Headphones are available on Amazon for $55.99 as of this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back