ShareMe 5 Bluetooth Headphone Impression and Reviews Wanted Globally
Oct 18, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #46 of 112
  Oooo!!! I'm down for a shirt. Can never have too many of those :D Large should do the trick.

My first impressions of the Mixcder ShareMe 5 should be up soon. I have all three models and am happy to confirm the 5 are definitely the most impressive concerning both sound and material quality.

Size L or XL, i will pick one for you after I check the what left in the office 
wink_face.gif

Oct 19, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #47 of 112
All shipping information have been collected, some of you may have got ShareMe 5 on hand 
L3000.gif

You will get the headphone more quickly  lf we have it sell on Amazon in your country,while others will be dispatched from China, all will be packed in our warehouse 
darthsmile.gif

Since ShareMe 5 and ShareMe Pro can be paired to the same Audio device to exprience the Share Feature,  so one ShareMe 5 will be sent out. 

Two ShareMe 5 will be sent out if you have not got a ShareMe Pro. Last time, two ShareMe Pro were dispatched 
wink_face.gif

If there is any problems, just send me a PM 
biggrin.gif

Oct 19, 2016 at 4:52 AM Post #51 of 112
  Hi Grace and well done to all of the team who got their Mixcder . Will now be able to involve my partner in this magnificent passion. So if you have any left, a shot or 2 can be taken of myself and Jo in a medium  Mixcder Tshirt
smily_headphones1.gif
beerchug.gif

Hi Trevor, I am sorry. all T-shirt send out this time. we wil buy some soon and send them out next time. 

So just keep an eye on Mixcder 
beerchug.gif
 Thanks 

Oct 20, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #54 of 112
Haven't yet taken any pictures, but I'm ready to make some more comments. 

- Still has a warm sound and powerful bass in line with the rest of the ShareMe models, but
- the signature here is more lithe and premium sounding to match the design and materials
- reminds me of the UE6000 with ANC switched on; strong v-shape, lots of energy
- nicely boosted treble adds some much needed detail, clarity, and resolution that the other ShareMe models are missing
- unexpectedly open sound; maybe this is down to the angled drivers as it was the first thing I noticed on first listen
- the aluminum (?) backed earcups feel really nice and are beautifully finished
- this feels like a much, much more expensive product than anything else in the ShareMe lineup

One thing the ShareMe Pro does better is the headband. The 5's headband is a plastic strip vs. the Pro's cloth and padding covered metal strip that can be bent and abused. Concerning durability, I would be shocked of the 5 outlasted the Pro in a stress test.

Overall they are coming across as a solid headphone. Hella bassy, but it's being pulled off pretty well.

Oct 25, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #55 of 112
My review is up: http://www.head-fi.org/products/over-ear-headphone-shareme-4-1-bluetooth-foldable-headsets-with-built-in-microphone-ergonomic-design-wireless-headphone-with-volume-control-for-sports-exercise-travel/reviews/17177

Thanks Grace or the opportunity to try the ShareMe 5. Much nicer than the ShareMe Pro !

Oct 25, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #56 of 112
  My review is up: http://www.head-fi.org/products/over-ear-headphone-shareme-4-1-bluetooth-foldable-headsets-with-built-in-microphone-ergonomic-design-wireless-headphone-with-volume-control-for-sports-exercise-travel/reviews/17177

Thanks Grace or the opportunity to try the ShareMe 5. Much nicer than the ShareMe Pro !

Nice write up! I like that you had a ruler in some of the pics to show it's size.

Just wondering, under "cons" you wrote "reasonable quality for the price." To me that sounds more like a pro or at least neutral. Do you feel the quality could/should be better for the retail price?

Oct 26, 2016 at 4:42 AM Post #60 of 112
Arrived yesterday Grace. Will have impressions in a couple of weeks. Biz trip with clients tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back