ShareMe 5 Bluetooth Headphone Impression and Reviews Wanted Globally
Oct 17, 2016 at 5:28 PM Post #31 of 112

I just had a look at your instagram pics. They are all very well done. Look like official product shots on company websites. 

Good to hear/read that the ShareMe 5 are more neutral. Definitely looking forward to checking them out.

Oct 18, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #32 of 112
Congrats to everyone who got chosen! Not really sure why my username is in red in that list but I sent a pm to gracesheng yesterday with my address.

Look forward to getting these to review!

Oct 18, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #33 of 112
I got all message about the shipping information from you guys. 

And I will reply you as soon as possible.

Some of the headphone will be delivered directly from Amazon, and some of them will be delivered from China.

By the way, I also have some T-shirt, with Mixcder Logo  printed on, anyone here need one?

Please reply me here, limited items.

Oct 18, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #36 of 112
  Oooo!!! I'm down for a shirt. Can never have too many of those :D Large should do the trick.

My first impressions of the Mixcder ShareMe 5 should be up soon. I have all three models and am happy to confirm the 5 are definitely the most impressive concerning both sound and material quality.

Grace, I did PM you, but I would love a shirt in Medium if you have any left over.

Also, @B9Scrambler, I agree that the ShareMe 5 is also my favorite so far as well.  

--

Oct 18, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #37 of 112
  I got all message about the shipping information from you guys. 

And I will reply you as soon as possible.

Some of the headphone will be delivered directly from Amazon, and some of them will be delivered from China.

By the way, I also have some T-shirt, with Mixcder Logo  printed on, anyone here need one?

Please reply me here, limited items.

I'm down for any shirts or promo items. I'm a bigger guy. 2XL or 3XL if the fit is kinda small.
regular_smile .gif

Oct 18, 2016 at 11:14 PM Post #40 of 112
  Hi Grace

As per your PM tonight, I'd like to register.  I have a 13 year old daughter, and as soon as she saw the idea behind the ShareMe, she told me I had to review them!  We often go walking together, she is already a huge music buff at 13, and this would greatly enhance our father - daughter time together.

You already have all my details 
smile.gif

Paul

ShareMe was listed as the best seller for two times on Amazon, and it was run out of stcok then. 
Many many love ShareMe because it's Share Feature,  really wonderful gift between families members and good friends. I bet this headphone will make your daughter fondle admiringly
darthsmile.gif

Oct 18, 2016 at 11:21 PM Post #41 of 112

I just had a look at your instagram pics. They are all very well done. Look like official product shots on company websites. 

Good to hear/read that the ShareMe 5 are more neutral. Definitely looking forward to checking them out.

Yeah, photos on instagram are from the official website, which were taken specially for the products page on official website and Amazon.  
But it seems picture are more welcome if taken more casually. 
Buyers show or pictures are from reviewers will definately more delicated and attractive. 

Haha, hope to get more pictures from you guys
o2smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back