SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Feb 2, 2005 at 4:06 AM Post #286 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by itch
Does anyone know how to make playlists on the fly? Lets say I make a playlist called "Songs", when I play a song what do I do to add that song to the playlist? I tried pressing "add to selected" but it adds the entire album instead of that single song to the playlist...I can't figure out the manual either lol

Click on the menu button (on the right of touch pad, below "Skip Forward") and select "Add to selected"

Feb 2, 2005 at 6:23 AM Post #288 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckDiesel
Is there a way to play a particular genre on shuffle? (so I don't have to make a dedicated playlist?)

ya just select the genre and switch the play mode to shuffle.

Feb 2, 2005 at 7:16 PM Post #289 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by snowman
Click on the menu button (on the right of touch pad, below "Skip Forward") and select "Add to selected"

Yeah, I tried that but it adds the entire album that the song belongs to to the playlist...but not just that one song.

Feb 2, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #290 of 704
That method works fine for me...

What are people doing for USB cables? I don't want to carry around this huge honkin white cable everywhere! Anyone found a nice short cable that's easy to carry? Otherwise I'll have to make one and I hate having to find enough parts to order from digikey.

Feb 2, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #291 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frenchman
That method works fine for me...

What are people doing for USB cables? I don't want to carry around this huge honkin white cable everywhere! Anyone found a nice short cable that's easy to carry? Otherwise I'll have to make one and I hate having to find enough parts to order from digikey.

I have a little tiny usb-miniusb plug that came with my old mpio mp3 player. it's really handy, i always keep it in my bag. I dont know if you can just buy these places, but it would be worth looking for.

IMG_2951Medium.jpg

Edit: I'm not positive, but this looks like it could work. They have several different kinds.
http://www.meritline.com/usb-retract...ni-cables.html

Feb 3, 2005 at 4:51 PM Post #293 of 704
I'm still waiting on a white one I purchased on eBay nearly two weeks ago. I ordered a pair of Portapros on eBay as well two days ago which turned up this morning. They sound good with my radio though!

Feb 3, 2005 at 6:24 PM Post #294 of 704
Cant we get this thread back to what its supposed to be? Pictures of Micros please!

Feb 3, 2005 at 6:57 PM Post #295 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Underdog311
Cant we get this thread back to what its supposed to be? Pictures of Micros please!

alright here are two i took a while ago...

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

Feb 3, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #297 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioMagnet
Does the Zen Micro remote let you have the touch pad locked and still let you use the buttons on the remote? Does the remote let you scroll through menus?

What kind of plugs do you have?

yes you can use the remote while the touch pad is locked. the remote itself also has a hold switch. As far as I know, you cannot scroll through the menus with the remote (i don't have my micro with me righ now). I think that would be tough to do without looking at the screen, anyway. There are a few more pictures of mine a couple pages back, better ones of the remote.

The functions of the remote are
power on/off
play/pause
previous song/rewind/next song/fast fwd
volume up/down
remote hold switch
toggle b/w radio and mp3

I think it's a great and capable little remote, definitely worth the $20.

the earbuds in the picture are the shure e2c's. I also have the sony ex71sl's and the koss ksc-75's. I use all of them, depending on the situation. Nothing too fancy, but pretty decent and cheap, which is good since my yearly salary is around negative $30k a yr....

Feb 4, 2005 at 4:26 AM Post #298 of 704
This is totally random but the "High Fidelity stock earphones" that come with the Creative Zen Micro, does the connection piece have a 90* angel (elbow)?

Or is it straight like the connection piece on the stock earphones of the ipods?

Feb 4, 2005 at 6:31 AM Post #300 of 704
original.jpg

my new micro with JMT built META42 amp and ER-4s earphones. the micro doesn't pump out enough power to run the ER-4s well enough for my likes but the meta amp fixes that very well. when at home i usually use my HD-600 headphones instead of the ER-4s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back