SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Jan 31, 2005 at 4:45 AM Post #271 of 704
wow, i think i am more confused as to what the light blue looks like now than before i saw pictures
smily_headphones1.gif

i'd certainly go with calling it turquoise, though. i think i like that better than just 'light blue' anyway

Jan 31, 2005 at 11:53 PM Post #273 of 704
Hey all, i am looking into getting a zen in the next few days. So i thought i would ask actual owners about the unit itself. Im most concerned about the battery, i've heard that it can last only a couple hours to 10. So How does it last with the radio and regular mp3 playing? Thanks guys
orphsmile.gif

Jan 31, 2005 at 11:58 PM Post #274 of 704
Well, for me personally, i don't travel all that much, and i got an extra battery, so it's not a problem.
I DO know that the radio part eats the battery away. It's a great player, and if the battery life is a little under 10 or something, the unit itself makes up for its battery life. It's definitely better then the ipod! (battery wise as welL)

Jan 31, 2005 at 11:59 PM Post #275 of 704
I love mine but the battery life is lacking. It is much smaller in real life then in pics. I would search though, this thread and many like it have all the information you would ever need.

Feb 1, 2005 at 12:07 AM Post #276 of 704
see my Thread on the Portable audio page as to the battery life with the EQ on, volume, and other features

Feb 1, 2005 at 4:13 AM Post #280 of 704
Someone Please answer, this is all thats keeping me from buying this mp3 player....

Does it have smart playlists ? like My top rated or most played like this ipod does ? because thats how i always find the music i want to listen to...

thanks yall.

Feb 1, 2005 at 4:54 AM Post #282 of 704
Sup man. Yeah if you go to DJ function you have the choice of listening to the most popular songs you have played. It also has an option for a random album of the day and least heard. No way to rate your songs though. Hope that helps.

Feb 1, 2005 at 4:58 AM Post #283 of 704
Does anyone know how to make playlists on the fly? Lets say I make a playlist called "Songs", when I play a song what do I do to add that song to the playlist? I tried pressing "add to selected" but it adds the entire album instead of that single song to the playlist...I can't figure out the manual either lol

Feb 1, 2005 at 6:01 AM Post #285 of 704
Can't go wrong with that color choice. It really is a good player, my only gripe is how it seems to go into a sleep status when you turn it off instead of shutting down completly. Heck I could care less about the clock function, save my battery life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back