SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Jan 26, 2005 at 6:19 AM Post #211 of 704
I have a feeling mine will arrive tomorrow, too!!
biggrin.gif

[Well, I'm assuming so, anyway...cuz I checked my tracking number, and it's within my city borders now
biggrin.gif
]

Jan 26, 2005 at 7:04 AM Post #212 of 704
I ordered mine from Amazon on Sunday and figured since it said "In Stock" it would ship on Monday or Tuesday. Apparently though, In Stock also means "We know we're going to get some on Friday!" So I won't get mine until Tuesday of next week. Boooooo Amazon. Oh well, it was 223$ shipped so I saved atleast 25$ from any other place I know of.

Jan 26, 2005 at 7:27 AM Post #213 of 704
I am all set on buying the Zen Micro and although I was planning on waiting for the Red one to get here, it looks like that could take forever.

The local store here has the white limited edition in stock and I'm wondering if I should grab it. I definitely fancy white but it's just the whole iPod factor.

Jan 26, 2005 at 7:38 AM Post #214 of 704
I personally wanted something more colorful and flashy. If you're going for the sleek look, white, black and silver and good contenders. They had the white one for $200 a few days ago...but it may be over now.

Jan 26, 2005 at 5:24 PM Post #216 of 704
Holy crap what a deal! I just ordered one for $215.00 TOTAL! Wow. I will just return mine to my local fry's. Damn, I just saved $55! Thanks for that link!

P.S.-I got that light blue one-hope it looks nice!

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:02 PM Post #217 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Underdog311
Ok I am seriously thinking of taking my player back and ordering one of those light blue ones off of newegg.com. Anyone think it looks femine? I would call it somewhere in the middle...if only I could find some high-res pics of it!

i found deep in the internet a pic of the light blue, not a great picture, enough so you can tell the color.

It's pretty sweet. I would say its leaning towards the more feminine side, but hey, its still unisex.

post some really good pics once u get it!!

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:43 PM Post #219 of 704
um i totally disagree

maybe you are color blind, but how can theorange be more girly than pink?????????????
what bout purple????????????

lol definitely not.

all my guy friends like the orange and they are not gay.

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:44 PM Post #220 of 704
Eeeeeeee!!! Guess what came in the mail today? Yep, that's right, my new red Zen Micro!
biggrin.gif
Oh, to make it even better, it's one of the limited edition Micro's w/ the extra battery - I didn't think it'd be possible to get one of those! I'm just so happy!
biggrin.gif

...Pictures to come soon, when I actually have time to play with it!
biggrin.gif

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:48 PM Post #221 of 704
oo wow! i am excited for you!!!! i REALLY wanna see pics, maybe i should get the red??

hmm its one of my choices.

my room is red and blue.

PLEASE PLEASE POST PICS SOON! I HAVE TO CHOOSE A COLOR BY TOMORROW... (well, i want to at least)

post pics of the back light on and off, and at different angles.

try to get the best lighting where it wont distort the coloring of it too.
etysmile.gif
thanks!@!!!

Jan 26, 2005 at 11:46 PM Post #222 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
oo wow! i am excited for you!!!! i REALLY wanna see pics, maybe i should get the red??

hmm its one of my choices.

my room is red and blue.

PLEASE PLEASE POST PICS SOON! I HAVE TO CHOOSE A COLOR BY TOMORROW... (well, i want to at least)

post pics of the back light on and off, and at different angles.

try to get the best lighting where it wont distort the coloring of it too.
etysmile.gif
thanks!@!!!

Seems to me a red player with the soft blue glow of brilliance would go perfect in your room. Go for it! And I like orange and in no way think its a girl color, but red does look better I think, even though I am not a fan of red anything.

Jan 27, 2005 at 12:05 AM Post #223 of 704
my only concern about the red is that it makes the thing look gameboyish... since its kinda in the same shape as the old gameboy pocket ands tuff.
lol.
i need to see pics first tho before i really judge it.

Jan 27, 2005 at 12:40 AM Post #224 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeysfunny
Eeeeeeee!!! Guess what came in the mail today? Yep, that's right, my new red Zen Micro!
biggrin.gif
Oh, to make it even better, it's one of the limited edition Micro's w/ the extra battery - I didn't think it'd be possible to get one of those! I'm just so happy!
biggrin.gif

...Pictures to come soon, when I actually have time to play with it!
biggrin.gif

Wow lucky. That was fast. Stupid UPS still hasn't delivered it, even though it said it arrived like 30 miles from my house last night.

Jan 27, 2005 at 1:23 AM Post #225 of 704
I've just got home from buying my white limited edition Zen Micro. It's smaller than I expected.

I don't need fancy software support, so should I only update the firmware to 1.01.03 and forget the 2.00.12?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back