SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Jan 24, 2005 at 9:29 PM Post #196 of 704
WOW, GOOD NEWS! FOR THE FIRST TIME, I HAVE FOUND A COSTUMER PICTURE OF THE GREEN ZEN MICRO! ANOTHER COLOR POSTED TO ADD TO ALL THE OTHER COLORS.
ZEN MICRO COLORS THAT HAVENT BEEN POSTED YET-
Dark Blue, Light blue, Pink, and red

100_0262.jpg

I found this on the creative boards...

looks a little different than i expected. I am gonna ask the user that posted this pic to post more with the backligh on!

Jan 24, 2005 at 9:32 PM Post #197 of 704
Just got my remote today. Overall I'm very impressed with it. It's a little more rectangular than the ipod remotes (from what I remember). You can do pretty much everything you need from the little thing. You can leave the hold on the player, and the remote still works (it also has a hold button). Holding down play/pause turns it on/off, and pushing the mode button toggles between radio and mp3s. The only thing I don't like is that the clip on the back is pretty small. It looks like I'll have to clip it onto the edge of something for it to stay, which shouldn't a huge problem i guess.
I've never tried posting pictures, so here goes..
IMG_2926Large.jpg

IMG_2917Large.jpg

IMG_2910Large.jpg

Jan 25, 2005 at 1:35 AM Post #200 of 704
Yeah the green looks a little bit diffrent that I would have though. Kind of happy I didn't order that one, too limey. I want like VW Beetle green
tongue.gif

Nice remote. Still waiting for them to make different colors. Haha nice song. I wonder if it's any good...

And the dark blue one is nicer that I thougt. Must look hottt with the backlight.

Jan 25, 2005 at 2:14 AM Post #201 of 704
o i thought u DID order lime green.

the lime green isnt as limey as it looks in the picture, it's because of the flash.
i took my orange with a flash and it turned out looking yellow.

heres more from the board he just posted since i asked him too post more
smily_headphones1.gif

100_0218.jpg

100_0219.jpg

100_0265.jpg

100_0267.jpg

see, they all look different colors... i guess you need to see it in real life..

Jan 25, 2005 at 4:56 AM Post #202 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by snukster
Nice remote. Still waiting for them to make different colors. Haha nice song. I wonder if it's any good...

oh the song is fantastic...it's even better live...

Jan 25, 2005 at 7:47 AM Post #205 of 704
Well basically I suspected them of fraud 'cause they coincidentally discontinued to respond after I sent my monder order. Never really heard of the site either, I found it on Froogle. I was too eager and naive, as I began to notice that there site did not appear completely legit. So with the combination of their shadyness (email was like @cox.net; they told me to send a check to an individual person, etc), I decided to confront them about a week after sending it, with only the intention of finding out where my money and Zen Micro was. Okay so I sent a polite threat, and of course, the following day they responded, telling me the had not received my money and they would cancel my order (by request, my ass) and delete me from their customer database. I tried apologizing, which wasn't my idea, but I got my money order two days after receiving their email. Funny how it takes over a week to send there but two days for them to receive it and return. So it was a waste of two weeks of frustrartion and stress. But I got my money and just ordered from Amazon,which was shipped almost immediately so I'm glad.
280smile.gif

Jan 25, 2005 at 11:42 AM Post #206 of 704
I've got a picture of my Dark Blue Zen that I bought recently. The case I made with some Myntz from Trader Joes and then I bought gray felt for a quarter at the craft store. That and some fabric glue and a Dremel for the hole made it pretty easy. Altoids work well too but this mint case is a bit wider for more padding and a more secure closure.Total cost including the mints and felt is about 2 bucks. Four if you include the Altoids I bought too. Heh.

zencase.jpg

And for the close up.

zenclose.jpg

The hard part is figuring out how to decorate the tin so I can make it spiffy. I think I'm going to try and acrylic spray a picture I printed from a color laser printer to see if it works. Hopefully it'll stay on while it's in my bag and won't chip off. If it doeswork, it'd be nice to have a variety of cases and something crafty to occupy my time with.
eggosmile.gif

Jan 26, 2005 at 4:31 AM Post #209 of 704
Ok I am seriously thinking of taking my player back and ordering one of those light blue ones off of newegg.com. Anyone think it looks femine? I would call it somewhere in the middle...if only I could find some high-res pics of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back