SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Jan 23, 2005 at 9:09 PM Post #181 of 704
What do you think of my new zen micro case??
very_evil_smiley.gif

zen3.jpg

Jan 24, 2005 at 1:00 AM Post #183 of 704
Quote:

pics of red are a couple pages back. i think it looks pretty good. dark blue was my second or third choice (with orange). i'm not sure if i like the way the light blue looks...may be a little too feminine

Quote:

yay! get the red!! please!?

...After some more thought, I've narrowed it down to red and silver. See, the deciding factor for me is: how bright is that red? Have you guys seen the red ZM in person? If it's on the "deeper" side, getting close to a rose/cherry red color, then I think I will opt for it...

Otherwise, if it's on the brighter side, I think I would opt for the silver one, instead. Any ideas about this?

Jan 24, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #184 of 704
Quote:

...After some more thought, I've narrowed it down to red and silver. See, the deciding factor for me is: how bright is that red? Have you guys seen the red ZM in person? If it's on the "deeper" side, getting close to a rose/cherry red color, then I think I will opt for it...

Otherwise, if it's on the brighter side, I think I would opt for the silver one, instead. Any ideas about this?

It's pretty bright. I've seen a few photos of it (from CES) and it looks like a brighter red- not very deep. However I still like it a lot, it's different.

Jan 24, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #185 of 704
oh, well in the picture from ces, it looks like a cherry red definitley. but im not sure, havent seen it in person.
gb05.jpg

gb012.jpg

it looks like a blood red.

heres some more
gb03.jpg

look at the girl holding red, it looks pretty deep red.

I think you will regret getting silver over red, i mean silver is just too safe of a choice, you will get it and be like
"yea i like the silver, but i mean... i wonder what the red would've been like"

live life on the edge, go for the red! lol

Jan 24, 2005 at 2:38 AM Post #187 of 704
Yeah that does look darker than I remember, my bad. I personally would choose silver, because I'm just not a bright color kind of guy. But if you like bright colors I would definately go for the red- it's pretty sweet.

Jan 24, 2005 at 5:46 AM Post #188 of 704
Nice case itch, definitely hit us up with some more pictures.

monkeysfunny, the red looks pretty dark. Personally, I'm not a red type of person but it looks nice to me.

I think you should order it from Amazon. It says it's not availible yet but when I ordered my light blue one (it looks more turquoise, but don't laugh, I am a girl), it shipped immediately
orphsmile.gif
So it'll come about any day now, woohoo
eggosmile.gif

Jan 24, 2005 at 6:36 AM Post #189 of 704
Well...after much deliberation and almost losing my mind, I FINALLY ordered my Zen Micro after a nice battle with the buy.com website [for a nice 218 (cuz of coupon), no tax, no s/h ]...and due to some persuasion, I have ordered the red one [and also - it's just fits me]!
biggrin.gif
Eeee - I'm so excited!!

I can't wait to come back and show you guys the pics!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2005 at 7:15 AM Post #190 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeysfunny
Well...after much deliberation and almost losing my mind, I FINALLY ordered my Zen Micro after a nice battle with the buy.com website [for a nice 218 (cuz of coupon), no tax, no s/h ]...and due to some persuasion, I have ordered the red one [and also - it's just fits me]!
biggrin.gif
Eeee - I'm so excited!!

I can't wait to come back and show you guys the pics!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I've heard mixed reviews about buy.com (okay, more of terrible reviews), but I hope all goes well for you.
280smile.gif
I don't think anyone has ever posted a red one so that will be exciting. Frankly, I'm getting tired of the silvers and whites. I am a color lover, LIVE ON RED, ORANGE, GREEN, AND LIGHT BLUE!

Jan 24, 2005 at 7:55 AM Post #191 of 704
i hate buy.com but they have come through for me, their lack of customer service is an issue, but everything ive orderd that wasn cancelled by them acme very quickly and the was it should workign and new.

i really wouldnt worry, they are a bit big to be sketchy like some online places.

Jan 24, 2005 at 12:11 PM Post #192 of 704
hope you like the red
smily_headphones1.gif

I am returning my zen micro for a new one. My play/pause button stopped working, along with the back button. Should i give back the extra battery i got? cuz it would not be fair if i sent it back and didnt get the limited edition back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back