Share your story about excitement for Headphones & other equipment!
Nov 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ZokharaFi

New Head-Fier
So basically, here I am waiting for my headphones, and I am so excited that I can not express my excitement in words. 

Anyways, I am sure that there are others in the same place now, or that have been in the same place, and if you want,
I am very interested in hearing about everyone's experiences. Go ahead and read mine in more detail in the first reply.

Thanks for reading!  
beerchug.gif

Nov 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #2 of 2
Okay, so I sadly broke my Sennheiser HD 280's a couple of weeks ago, and have been shopping around for the perfect headphones since. With all of the "Black Friday week" deals going on, I really got in the zone and couldn't stop looking at reviews and different headphones and such for about two days. Finally after hours and hours of downtime, I decided to go with the Audio-Technica
ATH-A900x's. The second night after ordering, I saw that they had left the sorting facility nearest to me. Sometimes it takes two days to get to here from there but sometimes only one. So that night I swear I woke up like 3 times because my dreams kept fooling me that they had come! Haha! anyways, I've been following the tracking and they are HERE in my post office TODAY! But... it's Saturday so no one is here to gimme my headphones! >.< So I have to wait two extra days while they sit there, a quarter mile away in a cold box.. beckoning for me </3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back