Shanling H3 Portable Amp/DAC with Bluetooth
Jun 25, 2015 at 10:45 PM Post #19 of 68
Good question about MSRP. I'm guessing it'll be around $300 but will check in with Shanling and update the first post.

As far as competition for the Oppo, the H3 one-ups the HA-2 with Apt-X Bluetooth support. I've been using that with my iPhone :L3000:

Better be around $299, otherwise people will buy oppo.

Jun 26, 2015 at 5:35 AM Post #21 of 68
No offense intended, but have you heard the H3? I'm curious what's driving your statements. I haven't heard the HA-2 yet and have no basis to judge one versus the other.
I think he's speaking about name recognition... people usually choose the established brand over a newcomer unless there's a good reason.

Jun 26, 2015 at 7:10 AM Post #22 of 68
No offense intended, but have you heard the H3? I'm curious what's driving your statements. I haven't heard the HA-2 yet and have no basis to judge one versus the other.

Nope sorry, didnt hear H3 yet but you know oppos sounds really good, you name it, cd players, amps, dacs are all in the top notch. If Shanling wants to take over some of the marketshare they better be better than oppo and cheaper, just saying.

This is for them, not for me, and I hope to hear it one day. :)

Jun 26, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #24 of 68
Is it iOS compatible? :)

Jun 26, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #26 of 68
Thanks!

I really wonder how does it compare to say C5DAC or HA-2

Jun 26, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #27 of 68
Nope sorry, didnt hear H3 yet but you know oppos sounds really good, you name it, cd players, amps, dacs are all in the top notch. If Shanling wants to take over some of the marketshare they better be better than oppo and cheaper, just saying.

This is for them, not for me, and I hope to hear it one day. :)

I think he's speaking about name recognition... people usually choose the established brand over a newcomer unless there's a good reason.

I understand. The Android/iOS Amp/DAC competition is fierce right now with Cayin, Onkyo, Oppo, Teac, etc. throwing their hats in the ring.

Jun 26, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #29 of 68
nmatheis that would be highly appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back