shall i ask? *skullcandy topic* no spam/flame plz
Oct 30, 2012 at 11:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

salg

New Head-Fier
yes, i'm looking into purchasing some skullcandy ear/headphones. i thought the ink'd were pretty good for the price and had a couple of earbuds i sent in for warranty. i have a $100 credit to their site and was wanting to know if anyone had any experience with the higher end models. my budget is 50$ + the credit. I've heard good things about the aviators, but that could be hype due to jay z cosigning them. i was interested in the FMJ, Titan, and heavy medal models for in ear. i'm no really much of an audiophile, but i've been exposed to v-moda, altec lansing(disappointed), and sennheiser(HD 201, use at home for computer homework, had cx-300 and have another pair, cant remember the model number, but in ear also), monoprice 8320(which i use at work, 1 ear), MEE SX31p(had some nice bass, just the mic control wasn't really compatible with my phone so whenever i lifted, it would go to voice commands -.- )

so what do you guys think?

Oct 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #2 of 4
The Aviators are excellent all around headphones for the price. (~$150)
Skullcandy really did their homework when they designed these.
Clean well balanced sound, unlike their Hesh which is veiled, mushy bass.

Oct 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM Post #3 of 4
FWIW HMV in the uk are having a clear out on these, so if anyone is interested then might be able to save a few ££££

Users who are viewing this thread

Back