SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Feb 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #286 of 477
Quote:
What time is the meet?  This is really the place right?

Sofitel
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
94065 REDWOOD CITY
UNITED STATES

Yes the location is confirmed for sure, but I would also like to know around what time will people start going there. and is there a tentative ending time (like from what time to what time are the rooms booked for)

Feb 6, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #287 of 477
What time is the meet?  This is really the place right?

Sofitel

[COLOR=4D4D4D]223 Twin Dolphin Drive[/COLOR][COLOR=4D4D4D]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4D4D4D]94065 REDWOOD CITY[/COLOR][COLOR=4D4D4D]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=4D4D4D]UNITED STATES[/COLOR]

Yes the location is confirmed for sure, but I would also like to know around what time will people start going there. and is there a tentative ending time (like from what time to what time are the rooms booked for)
Arrive at 8 I think. Leave never!

Feb 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #289 of 477
@eucariote, I'll have the PB2/DB2 there, and I'm sure a spot will be available.  I've been using it single ended.  I just ordered an adapter for 4 pin XLR to Hirose, but I don't know if it will make it in time.

If anyone has a balanced XLR to Hirose adapter, would you mind bringing it along just in case?

If the adapter makes it, I'll also have (I think) a male and female hirose.  If any cable vendors are in attendance, (cough cough, Chris Himself cough) perhaps we can discuss a safe and sane balanced recable of my Mad Dogs...

Mr. Speakers can grill you regarding opening the Mad Dogs up without killing them, and doing a balanced recable?

Ill bring some of my stuff for use with my rig. Id be flattered to be considered for your recable.

Feb 6, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #290 of 477
Quote:
Hey, Mdr, I have a table, so we can be buddies!
beerchug.gif

I already had half a table!

Alas, CEE TEE has used his great powers of foresight and perception to ascertain that I will not be in attendance this year. Friend got me tickets to the SAP Open FInal at 1:00 the same day! I may try to drop by for a bit and swoop in on some sponsored deals, but I will not need table space. :c

Feb 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #291 of 477
I have half a table guys, first come first serve!
Quote:
Quote:
Hey, Mdr, I have a table, so we can be buddies!
beerchug.gif

I already had half a table!

Alas, CEE TEE has used his great powers of foresight and perception to ascertain that I will not be in attendance this year. Friend got me tickets to the SAP Open FInal at 1:00 the same day! I may try to drop by for a bit and swoop in on some sponsored deals, but I will not need table space. :c

Aw, your not my buddy.

Feb 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #292 of 477
Quote:

Stay tuned. Rules, hours, what stuff to bring will be posted.

Feb 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #293 of 477
This is a shot in the dark: anyone bringing Magnum X/V4/V5's to the meet?

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #296 of 477
Quote:
I will probably bring an O2 amp with my ATH-A900X. if anyone is interested... =\

Please do if you can. I'd love to do a comparison between Fiio E12 and O2. Additionally, I think you'll get better sound out of the A900X with E12.

Feb 7, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #298 of 477
Quote:

Please do if you can. I'd love to do a comparison between Fiio E12 and O2. Additionally, I think you'll get better sound out of the A900X with E12.

What makes you say that?

I personally still haven't gotten a chance to use it with O2 yet... My O2 is on its way.

Feb 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #299 of 477
Quote:
What makes you say that?

I personally still haven't gotten a chance to use it with O2 yet... My O2 is on its way.

I owned the O2 before, and I sold it.

I can only remember from memory, but I think the E12 has a warmer and richer tone to its sound, which should be more suitable to bass-light and treble-centric headphones like the A900X.

Feb 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #300 of 477
Quote:

I owned the O2 before, and I sold it.

I can only remember from memory, but I think the E12 has a warmer and richer tone to its sound, which should be more suitable to bass-light and treble-centric headphones like the A900X.

ahhh, good that you're bringing an E12, I get to do a direct ab test XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back