SF Bay Area meet interest
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2017 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

gundam91

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

It's been a long, long time since I post/browsed here. I've just joined the Dagogo.com equipment review team writing audio equipment reviews and other audiophile related articles. Dagogo also hosts the annual California Audio Show (CAS) here in the Bay Area. This year, it will be at Hilton Oakland Airport from July 28-30

https://caaudioshow.com/

I am wondering if folks here would be interested in setting up a meet during the show? I could see if our editor would be willing to set aside a room for you all. I've seen several similar setups at various shows in the past but didn't think they were too successful. If there's interest, I would also like to hear from you ideas as to how we draw more attention and foot traffic into the area.

Some preliminary thoughts: If you are committed to come, I would love to get your name, and your equipment listed in the event guide. Feel free to walk around the show, but maybe you can put a time on your designated table/spot as to when you will be at your table so people can show up to listen to your setup, and you don't need to be bound to the room all day long.

Thanks in advance!

Jun 19, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #2 of 2
Ah, I see there's an official meet in SF DoubleTree Hotel in August. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back