SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!)
Sep 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #106 of 119
Bill et al - I had a car accident on Thursday and my beloved classic Mercedes is a bit of a wreck at the body shop right now.  Because of this I am also behind on my actual make-money work (and I still need to do more insurance, car valuation, and used parts research even though that's all I've been doing the last couple of days).  Because of this I'm gonna have to cancel so I can spend the day trying to work my way back towards zero.

If anyone is flush with real-estate space (like an empty spot on a driveway in the southbay) that they're willing to rent for a month or two, let me know!  I've got to find a parts car and a place to put it...renting sucks...

Have a good meet guys!

Sep 21, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #107 of 119
  Bill et al - I had a car accident on Thursday and my beloved classic Mercedes is a bit of a wreck at the body shop right now.  Because of this I am also behind on my actual make-money work (and I still need to do more insurance, car valuation, and used parts research even though that's all I've been doing the last couple of days).  Because of this I'm gonna have to cancel so I can spend the day trying to work my way back towards zero.

If anyone is flush with real-estate space (like an empty spot on a driveway in the southbay) that they're willing to rent for a month or two, let me know!  I've got to find a parts car and a place to put it...renting sucks...

Have a good meet guys!

I'm not in the SouthBay - I'm in the North Bay (Windsor, just north of Santa Rosa)
but I have plenty of land  - just sayin' as a back-up.

We also own the lot next-door - that our neighbor pays to park his big rig there, so there's adequate space - again IF needed.

Sep 21, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #112 of 119
Edit: Ask for Reed. He just got me in.

sorry Fe;;as!
My fatjer-in-law is not having a good day.

We're gonna go home with him ans spend some time with him,
check out the house, see if he needs us (last time he was like this
we jad to clean up his place)

If all is good MAYBE I'll make it - but I doubt it!!!!

Peace,

Michael

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #115 of 119
  I'm not in the SouthBay - I'm in the North Bay (Windsor, just north of Santa Rosa)
but I have plenty of land  - just sayin' as a back-up.

We also own the lot next-door - that our neighbor pays to park his big rig there, so there's adequate space - again IF needed.

You're right that you're way too far away, but you're a mensch for the offer!  I've got some leads, so it will all work out. :)

Sep 24, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #118 of 119
It was a great meetup! Nice to meet the head-fiers and hear a lot of great headphones and equipment. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was a lot of fun and learned quite a lot. Getting to hear the Audeze LCD-3 and Sennheiser HD800 firsthand were real eyeopeners for me. I'm also very impressed with the Stax SR-X. I wish I could afford any one of these someday (though the SR-X is much more attainable). However, I'm really glad people liked my Sony MDR-7520; it's kind of a confirmation that I made the right choice.

Hope to meet you guys again in the next meetup!

Sep 25, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #119 of 119
I want to say THANK YOU to one and all for a GREAT first time (for me) meet i loved it and will do my best to attend the next one. 
beerchug.gif

A lot of great headphones and equipment but for me the star of the meet; the Stax SR-X 
atsmile.gif

atsmile.gif

atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back