Sexy flash players
Oct 8, 2005 at 4:06 AM Post #18 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by dommica
EDIT: Does the U2 show up as a removable disk?

Yes, you can use it as a USB flash drive directly, and this is also probably the best way to get music on and off it. It comes with a direct USB connector and a USB cable, you can use either one depending on situation.

Oct 8, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #19 of 39
It's not too bad, but it is a bit wiggly. It was quite sort of loose out of the box and has gotten marginally more so through use. Its holding up fine, but the wiggly-ness isnt confidence inspiring.

Oct 8, 2005 at 4:24 AM Post #20 of 39
Joysticks are very prone to failure, the more complicated and the more friction a part does with another the easier for it to become loose or fail, the mz-nh600d i have has a joystick with a dial, i have been careful with the unit to the point its cosmetically intact, but the dial already is failing.

In that sense i think the controls on the ipod and the ipod nano are great designs, very intuitive, practical, functional, comfortable (tried my cousins ipod photo); the touch dial means no moving parts (except for the button parts on it) which makes it more durable, and its flush against the ipod body which is a plus, tho i have yet to test the durability; i have a nano on the way arriving tomorrow
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #21 of 39
The iAudio5 would fit the bill. It's slightly bigger than the U2, but it has jog dials instead of a joystick, takes a AAA battery, and has customizable colour backlights.

Oct 8, 2005 at 6:20 AM Post #22 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bittergourd
I've been using the Sony NW-E407 (which is the non-radio version of E507),
aside from the surprisingly decent sound quality to it,
the design and the OLED screen is just plain sexy!
wink.gif

It fits everything except the USB2

Oct 9, 2005 at 7:10 PM Post #26 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by irvin59
The question was about a sexy player not girl. Does she come with it?

Sorry, I thought the title was "SEXY FLESH PLAYER". No, she doesn't come with it, wishful thinking.
rolleyes.gif

iriver_n11b.jpg

Oct 9, 2005 at 7:13 PM Post #27 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigD
How'bout iRiver N11?
http://n11.iriver.co.kr/shiningday.htm
iriver_n11c.jpg

I have the n10 and it is one nice sexy player, the n11 has better battery life and usb 2- all the sony flash are usb 1.1 and so is the monolith. Not thats that big of a deal with the small capacity. I'm not sure I like the crystal they put in the n11. But if sexy and awesome sound fit the bill and you don't need/want a radio n11 would fit the bill nicely, if you don't mind paying a premium price, someone has to pay for the hot models
icon10.gif

Oct 9, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post #28 of 39
The n11 isn't available in the UK - and the n10 is too expensive for what it is. Also, i dont really like the neck strap bit.
The title is a bit ironic really.. I'm going for the U2 that, in my opinion, is actually pretty ugly
tongue.gif

Oct 9, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #29 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by dommica
The n11 isn't available in the UK - and the n10 is too expensive for what it is. Also, i dont really like the neck strap bit.
The title is a bit ironic really.. I'm going for the U2 that, in my opinion, is actually pretty ugly
tongue.gif

I have 2 u2s, they actually they look pretty cool. One is my son's and one is mine, the joysticks are the only weak point, both have been used so much the joysticks are wearing out and don't respond so good anymore. Other than that the sound and features are tops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back