Sex or Audio Equipment? YOU choose!
Dec 23, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #46 of 186
For most, giving up audio equipment is effectively to give up music. How many of us have the opportunity to attend live gigs? How many of us play instruments? Giving up sex isn't necessarily giving up the company of members of the opposite sex. It it's even necessarily giving up sensual pleasure related to the opposite sex. So the decision was pretty easy for me, actually. Music v. Sex? Music wins every time.

Dec 23, 2008 at 5:25 AM Post #48 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by ph0rk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The best part is, no matter which you choose you'll have neither at 80.

When I'm 80, I shall have electrodes implanted into my brain so I can still enjoy music and "sex."

Dec 23, 2008 at 5:28 AM Post #49 of 186
not audio equipment...but music wins over sex....if i can only have one. Music gives it up any time i ask. NEVER asks for alimony.

Dec 23, 2008 at 5:54 AM Post #51 of 186
i'm 20yrs old so my answer is sex.

I can't afford high-end audio equipment and I have a great girl friend that I only see once a month, so you can see which i yearn for most.

However, for the people on here 50+ with bad libidos and even worse spouses, I can understand you choice for audio equipment.

Dec 23, 2008 at 4:56 PM Post #52 of 186
Sex. I just wish it has an upgrade option like audio.
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 23, 2008 at 6:21 PM Post #54 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by compuryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah this made me think about my obsession.. with audio equipment that is.

that reminds me when soon after meeting my present girlfriend, and actually only a few months after getting into audio, we got a little amorous and I thought how cool would it be to merge the physical with the aural (no pun intended
wink.gif
) so got my portable rig out and had a damn fine listening session at the same time LMAO

Dec 23, 2008 at 6:57 PM Post #56 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by NajoBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I seriuosly can't believe that there's 20 people who prefer audio equipment. My only guess is that they're still virgins.
tongue_smile.gif

Or married.

Dec 23, 2008 at 7:01 PM Post #57 of 186
So I'm wondering about any of the ladies who might be here... would they prefer audio equipment that puts out the best 33Hz signal?

Dec 23, 2008 at 7:03 PM Post #58 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by ph0rk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or married.

Ouch!

I was planing to get married some day before seeing that comment, now I'm not sure again...
ph34r.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 23, 2008 at 7:16 PM Post #59 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by SinnerG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I'm wondering about any of the ladies who might be here... would they prefer audio equipment that puts out the best 33Hz signal?

Hahaha
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back