Sex or Audio Equipment? YOU choose!
Jan 7, 2009 at 11:03 PM Post #151 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by ambrosecarr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I imagine this might be age dependent... If I were 50 years older, I might just say Audio Equipment.

I'm 50 and audio equipment isn't even close on this one. It is down my list quite a bit from sex. My wife is a younger, limber yoga instructor and the choice is obvious, when she calls from the other room, off come the phones immediately! She is also less expensive than my equipment generally speaking, which has been a rare quality in the women i dated thats for sure. She has that low impact philosophy and is a non consumerist (thus doesn't understand the audiophile stuff though.)

Jan 7, 2009 at 11:39 PM Post #153 of 186
Orgasm or Eargasm? I think this one should be a no-brainer folks
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Jan 8, 2009 at 4:13 AM Post #154 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by Headphile808 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Orgasm or Eargasm? I think this one should be a no-brainer folks
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

"Should be" but we're (most of us) guys, and thus, it is never so simple, especially with us over fifty.

Laz

Jan 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM Post #156 of 186
mini-mini-huh.jpg

Im 26 and would give up sex any day
darthsmile.gif
Yes im even proud of it too.But i must have sex with myself though or my cat offcorse
wink.gif

But ladies. NEVER again. well maby but not in some lifetimes.(i think to this date). Enjoying singel life so much that i cant see myself with a girl again. Im to complicated even for my self. Im Grados bitch now
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #157 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Should be" but we're (most of us) guys, and thus, it is never so simple, especially with us over fifty.

Laz

Funny that, this site being made up mainly of guys. Why do you think that is? Lets be clear, I'm not forgetting all the female members of this site! Some of which have helped me out with all my little questions
confused_face(1).gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM Post #158 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by HippieTom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mini-mini-huh.jpg

Im 26 and would give up sex any day
darthsmile.gif
Yes im even proud of it too.But i must have sex with myself though or my cat offcorse
wink.gif

But ladies. NEVER again. well maby but not in some lifetimes.(i think to this date). Enjoying singel life so much that i cant see myself with a girl again. Im to complicated even for my self. Im Grados bitch now
smily_headphones1.gif

confused_face_2.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #160 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by ambrosecarr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I imagine this might be age dependent... If I were 50 years older, I might just say Audio Equipment.

I am 23. How do I fit into this theory? (I ask because it's come up various times within this thread)

Quote:

Originally Posted by malldian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the kind of thread a feminist would love to stumble upon.

The writer of American Psycho considered it a feminist work. Just a juicy tidbit. Carry on.

Jan 8, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #161 of 186
Headphones do make me happier for longer.

Yes, I know how bad that looks but all I'm saying is I listen to music for hours! HOURS!?

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM Post #163 of 186
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HippieTom's post was downright scary.

Expect anything less from a mushroom with headphones that can type?

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:58 PM Post #165 of 186
Hey, Samjones, I've been meaning to ask: is your avatar in fact a condom wearing headphones?

Further, I thought this thread was 16 pages the last time I looked. Did some posts go by-by?

Laz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back