Sex is ...
Jun 26, 2003 at 9:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

disturbed

500+ Head-Fier
"Sex is a three lettered word that needs old fashioned four lettered words to convey their meaning"

I don't get this quote. What does it mean?
confused.gif

Jun 26, 2003 at 10:28 PM Post #4 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by archosman
Love... and marriage.
600smile.gif

I thought love would be it also but ... it seems to be wrong. Wrong enough to send me over the edge.
frown.gif

Jun 26, 2003 at 10:40 PM Post #5 of 23
We all know that it's a four letter word not ment to be posted on head-fi
wink.gif

Jun 26, 2003 at 11:42 PM Post #8 of 23
sex is like air. you only miss it when you're not getting any. and if any females that say sex without love is pointless, i must not know them cause my female friends need sex just like the rest of us.

Jun 27, 2003 at 12:15 AM Post #10 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by Uncledan
For man, sex is: lunch or dinner, we need it everyday.
For woman, sex is: LOVE, no love, no sex.

This is a very weak generalization, please don't put all men in the same bag, not all men think this way, I need love also, and there is not need of sex every day (once married at least) and I consider myself a man, OK? (well if you consider as sex, to hear the CD3000, yes, I agree)....
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 27, 2003 at 12:42 AM Post #11 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by disturbed
"Sex is a three lettered word that needs old fashioned four lettered words to convey their meaning"

I don't get this quote. What does it mean?
confused.gif

kids
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2003 at 12:44 AM Post #12 of 23
man... they need to make a pill where we don't want sex so much.. damn that vida guerra!!! why my my desire be so hot!!??
smily_headphones1.gif

hmmm... are there any records on the longest anyone has ever gone without sex or a simulation of sex after they reach sexual maturity?

Jun 27, 2003 at 1:14 AM Post #14 of 23
man.... do you think it's alrgiht when a woman is making sexual advances to ask her to get tested for everything first? i'm a bit neurotic (not really all that neurotic if you consider the consequences) about pregnancy and health problems... anyone here got a vasectomy? i'm thinking of getting one... does it change anything?

Jun 27, 2003 at 2:04 AM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by MERTON
man.... do you think it's alrgiht when a woman is making sexual advances to ask her to get tested for everything first? i'm a bit neurotic (not really all that neurotic if you consider the consequences) about pregnancy and health problems... anyone here got a vasectomy? i'm thinking of getting one... does it change anything?

I think it's ok, if you two were in a serious relationship but just haven't had sex yet. I don't see anything wrong with that as long as you are taking the test as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back