Service parts for Ultrasone HiFi-650?
Feb 14, 2004 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

GodsMadClown

Head-Fier
I got these phones used for $115, and they have served me well in isolating me from the other folks at work. Definately the best $115 that I've spent. I love the way music sounds through them.

Unfortunaely, the plastic around the screwed together pieces that make up the headband is now cracking. There is one long crack on one side that extends the entire width of the headband. Of course, since the drivers and wiring are intact, they still sound great. However, I'm worried that I may be due for some service on these cans pretty soon. The Ultrasone website brags about the long-term availability of service parts, but I havn't seen so much as a customer service e-mail address or phone number, let alone a parts list to figure out what to replace. I also don't want to take these apart unless I know that I can get them back together. Any advice on how to get these things fixed?

Feb 15, 2004 at 2:52 AM Post #2 of 3
have you tried to call them

http://www.ultrasone.com/ -> contact

Phone:
+49 8856 - 93 66-0

they answered all the questions i had. but i am not sure if they can speak english
wink.gif

Feb 19, 2004 at 1:26 PM Post #3 of 3
Here's a quote from the Ultrasone reply. In case anyone else wants service or support on their headphones.

Quote:

We are very sorry about the trouble. Please contact our distributor / importeur in U.S.A.
EARS Audio Distribution
220 2nd Avenue South
Franklin, TN 37064-9294
U.S.A.
Ph: +1 615.794.4494
Fax: +1 615.599-5493

E-Mail: ears@earsaudio.com
Internet: www.earsaudio.com
Best regards,
Alexandra Leye
Teamassistentin

Users who are viewing this thread