Service of HeadRoom...?
Oct 4, 2004 at 2:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

martycat

New Head-Fier
Sorry, I'm not sure if it should be asked here...
tongue.gif

Anyone knows if the HeadRoom CS responses quick? I've posted Roz mails on the same topic for about 1 week... but there's no response yet.
I made my first purchase for 2 cables there... but maybe there's some mistake so they charged me quite a lot more than the order price. Anybody has similar experience? Thanks!
confused.gif

Oct 4, 2004 at 2:19 PM Post #2 of 11
They're usually very good about customer service, and they monitor these forums so if you haven't been contacted by them yet you should be contacted by them very soon.

Oct 4, 2004 at 3:19 PM Post #4 of 11
Hi Martycat-

If you need to contact HeadRoom, it would be best for you to email whomever you need to talk to directly or just give us a call at 800-828-8184. I am an employee, and while we do monitor these forums, it is not necessarly on a daily basis and it is *definitely* not the place to resolve customer service issues. The best thing for you to do is email Roz at roz@headphone.com, and I'm sure she'll respond to you quickly. She is very busy and I doubt she has much time to read the vast information on this forum. You can also find additional contacts in our email directory under 'Support'.

Thanks!

Ivy
(Marketing, HeadRoom).

Oct 4, 2004 at 3:38 PM Post #5 of 11
FWIW, Headroom has set the standard for customer service every time I've ordered from them.

Oct 4, 2004 at 5:17 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by martycat
I've posted Roz mails on the same topic for about 1 week... but there's no response yet. [...] Anybody has similar experience?

Unfortunately yes. For a while I did not receiv any replies to my e-mails. The invoiced amount was too high in my case as well. But in the end I was treated correctly. I would not expect malicious intent. You must, however, adopt the "Galaxy Quest" approach: "Never give up, never surrender!"

Oct 4, 2004 at 7:14 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by martycat
Sorry, I'm not sure if it should be asked here...
tongue.gif

Anyone knows if the HeadRoom CS responses quick? I've posted Roz mails on the same topic for about 1 week... but there's no response yet.
I made my first purchase for 2 cables there... but maybe there's some mistake so they charged me quite a lot more than the order price. Anybody has similar experience? Thanks!
confused.gif

Yes call. It's the only way.

Oct 4, 2004 at 7:40 PM Post #10 of 11
Another bump for Headroom's topnotch service. I've never actually bought anything yet from Headroom yet, but I've asked a ton of pre-sales questions and they've always been patient and helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back