Service: Meier, GTT, & Outlaw Audio
Aug 29, 2002 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

isotope240

Head-Fier
thoughts on my recent experiences with these audio dealers:

Meier Audio: very responsive to all questions and concerns. waiting for a delivery from germany kinda sucked, but it was well worth it. jan and alex are both quite friendly and polite. meier audio's half of this order did not run quite as smoothly as it could have, but i have no complaints and i am still a very satisfied Meier Audio customer.

GTT: only responsive when i was trying to place my order. once they had my credit card number, their apparent interest in my concerns took a nosedive. i've called GTT four times during their business hours and i was only able to speak to a sales rep twice. i wouldn't have had try to contact them on the telephone three of those times if they had bothered to reply to the email i sent them two days ago (in which i simply asked for a receipt/bill to confirm my order). only after speaking to a sales rep on the phone have i been offered the tracking number for my shipment... it would be nice if this company would handle orders a little more like outlaw audio handles theirs.

Outlaw: easily the best service of the three. responded very quickly to emails, and were very polite in answering questions on the phone... EVEN AFTER THEIR BUSINESS HOURS. the receipt they immediately emailed me after i placed my order even included my tracking number. i could not ask for better service.

Aug 29, 2002 at 5:57 PM Post #2 of 5
What company is GTT?

And I agree w/ Outlaw having great service, quick and helpful.

Aug 29, 2002 at 7:57 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
What company is GTT?

GTT sells the Absolute Power Cord. www.gttgroup.com (mine still hasn't arrived). I'd also like to add that when i spoke with them around noon they said they'd email me a receipt and tracking number "in an hour" and it still has not arrived to my inbox. i'm about to try calling again. wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back