Seriously at a loss here, need help badly! Cant find headphones for my HUGE ears.
Aug 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jagaloon

New Head-Fier
Hello all!,

I'm seriously having trouble finding any resource regarding headphones for bigger ears. I recently got the Audio Tehcnica noise cancelling  ATH-ANC7b headphones and i think im going to return them because the cups are simply too small (better than my previous ones but still too small). I would greatly appreciate any advice on over the ear headphones that can fit my huge ears that are $100 or less.

Thanks in advance.

Aug 10, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #2 of 5
Hello!

For $300 I know AKG K550 have big ear cups that will for sure cover anyone's ears and sound excellent too! For $100 I am not sure although ATH-AD series usually have big earcups, not sure if you mind open headphones thought

hope it helps!
Billson :)

Aug 10, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #3 of 5
I've got similar ear size issues! The K550s definitely have a lot of room and sound great. They fit my ears, but in the end I couldn't maintain a good seal (you might have better luck).

Over-the-ear closed Beyerdynamics are all pretty sizeable too, but most of those are also above the $100 limit. Maybe some of the lower end Sennheisers? ie HD-280 or HD-449?

Aug 10, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #4 of 5
I've got similar ear size issues! The K550s definitely have a lot of room and sound great. They fit my ears, but in the end I couldn't maintain a good seal (you might have better luck).

Over-the-ear closed Beyerdynamics are all pretty sizeable too, but most of those are also above the $100 limit. Maybe some of the lower end Sennheisers? ie HD-280 or HD-449?

I consider the HD4x9 earcups to be a bit small as it only covers my ears nicely only not much extra space

Billson :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back