September 27 Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet
Sep 18, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #61 of 90
There may be a need to postpone this, sorry everyone. My house doesn't have central AC, and normally it's not too warm because we can cool it off at night, but with this heat wave (and the hot nights in the Valley) it's not going to be possible to hold the meet on Sept. 27 unless it cools down before then. I'll make a final decision about postponing about five days beforehand, looking at the weather reports.

Mike

Sep 21, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #62 of 90
  There may be a need to postpone this, sorry everyone. My house doesn't have central AC, and normally it's not too warm because we can cool it off at night, but with this heat wave (and the hot nights in the Valley) it's not going to be possible to hold the meet on Sept. 27 unless it cools down before then. I'll make a final decision about postponing about five days beforehand, looking at the weather reports.

Mike

Update--weather service says it will be cooling off, so no problem! See you all there!
Mike

Sep 21, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #63 of 90
I have lcd 2 and hd 650. I was wondering if anyone has a mini Rsa/Alo balanced cable for those phones to pair with my Intruder Or any upgraded silver cable would be awesome to try.

I only have X5 and would like to try any other portable DAC.

Thanks

I have an LCD-2 cable made by the manufacturer I represent, K Works Audio, if you are interested in hearing that.

Mike

Sep 21, 2014 at 6:56 PM Post #64 of 90
Cool.

Thanks

Sep 22, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #66 of 90
Yeah, would appreciate if anyone has LCD 3, HE6 all the high end ones. Also portable amps.
I have Alo continental and intruder, E12 and Predator if anyone interested.

Sep 23, 2014 at 6:15 PM Post #69 of 90
I might be willing to come this weekend if work permits. Its not much but if I do make it, I can bring my Modi / Magni Schiit stack along with a pair of AKG K712 pro's and Sennheisers HD-598s.

Sep 23, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #70 of 90
  I might be willing to come this weekend if work permits. Its not much but if I do make it, I can bring my Modi / Magni Schiit stack along with a pair of AKG K712 pro's and Sennheisers HD-598s.

I've been really wanting to hear the K712's. That would be sweet if you could bring them!

Sep 26, 2014 at 12:58 PM Post #72 of 90
I want to attend, but I don't think the wife is going to comply with this one. The drive alone would set me back a couple hours.

Hope everyone has a great time and an easy drive.

Sep 27, 2014 at 11:47 AM Post #74 of 90
Hey everyone,

So I will be making it for sure. I will also be bringing my roommate and girlfriend who was with me at the Head-Fi meet at the Warner Center not long ago. I will also bring a laptop as well to plug my equipment in to.

Thanks Mike for making this happen and see everyone soon!

Sep 27, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #75 of 90

Users who are viewing this thread

Back