separate forum area for speakers and speaker amps/receivers?
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2016 at 10:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cel4145

Headphoneus Supremus
Currently, speaker home audio equipment is part of the Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) forum area. But that seems to be dominated a good bit by cables and power conditioners and that kind of thing. Also, I know that part of the purpose is to keep that DBT free.

I think it could promote more community discussion and sharing of member non-headphone home audio setups if there was a forum specifically for it that is not tied to cable and power supply discussions. Maybe call it "Speakers, Subwoofers, and Speaker Amps/Receivers" and describe it as for discussing home audio speaker setups, to include computer desktop, living room, and dedicated HT or listening room configurations.

Just a suggestion :)

May 10, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 3
Currently, speaker home audio equipment is part of the Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) forum area. But that seems to be dominated a good bit by cables and power conditioners and that kind of thing. Also, I know that part of the purpose is to keep that DBT free.

I think it could promote more community discussion and sharing of member non-headphone home audio setups if there was a forum specifically for it that is not tied to cable and power supply discussions. Maybe call it "Speakers, Subwoofers, and Speaker Amps/Receivers" and describe it as for discussing home audio speaker setups, to include computer desktop, living room, and dedicated HT or listening room configurations.

Just a suggestion
smily_headphones1.gif

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back