Sensasian.com ---> Is it a reliable shop?
Mar 25, 2006 at 7:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dj_mocok

Headphoneus Supremus
www.sensasian.com

I'm thinking to get this CD: Ken Hirai - Ken's Bar.
Of course I won't be able to get it anywhere in Aussie, and japanese-manufactured one is expensive.

Cheapest one I can find is from that Sensasian shop. They have the same CD but made in HongKong or Malaysian one (around US$10 cheaper) but I don't know how the quality will be.

I have some Japanese-made CDs and most of them are quite nicely recorded.
I just hope that the sound quality won't degrade if it's reprinted in other country (with lower cost).

Plus I've never done business with this shop. Anyone happens to hear this one? I don't really wanna shop from unreliable online shops, if it's too doubtful I probably just go to YesAsia or Amazon instead.

Thanks.

Mar 25, 2006 at 9:28 AM Post #2 of 5
You know.. I think I've used them before, but what's throwing me off is the green. I remember that site being a peach color.. so I could be remembering another place.

If that is indeed the same place, they were fine when I ordered from them.

Sorry if this isn't really helpful..
tongue.gif

EDIT: My account seems to be there... guess it's the same place. Could have sworn it was peach before though.

Mar 25, 2006 at 10:39 AM Post #3 of 5
Peach or green I don't care.
biggrin.gif

So how was the experience with them? Did you make overseas order?

I might actually just get it from Amazon Japan instead since my partner might get something from there. Saves postage.

Mar 25, 2006 at 11:00 AM Post #4 of 5
They were about average, 2 or so days to ship out, CDs got here(New York) in about a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back