sennheiser
Apr 9, 2006 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

haibane

100+ Head-Fier
I am sure it is sitting right at the top of the page, but i was wondering how do you know when you splice together the ends of the sennheiser connections to your own special cable which wires connect to which? Left and right is obvoius, but what about grounds

Apr 9, 2006 at 6:08 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by haibane
I am sure it is sitting right at the top of the page, but i was wondering how do you know when you splice together the ends of the sennheiser connections to your own special cable which wires connect to which? Left and right is obvoius, but what about grounds

anyone?

Apr 10, 2006 at 2:18 AM Post #3 of 4
Which ends? You putting a new plug on the end? The sennheiser end the big ones are ground. On the plug end you can identify them with a multimetre. L and R should have no resistance or inductance. L->GND should have the same inductance and resistance to R->GND

Apr 10, 2006 at 2:19 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
Which ends? You putting a new plug on the end? The sennheiser end the big ones are ground. On the plug end you can identify them with a multimetre. L and R should have no resistance or inductance. L->GND should have the same inductance and resistance to R->GND

Yeah I figured that part out earlier... thanks though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back