Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Nov 8, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #694 of 4,141
What. Still nothing for me. Even the tip didn't work. So now what?

Nov 8, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #697 of 4,141
[COLOR=0000FF]Here's how to make it work with a credit or debit card:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]Enter card details and JOIN DROP - give it around 10 seconds and hit your browser's refresh button - then click JOIN DROP - if you don't get an email after 10 seconds or so, hit REFRESH and JOIN DROP again - after two tries, I got an email confirming that I've joined the drop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]Not my idea - came across the suggestion on Massdrop. Hope this helps others.[/COLOR]

WOW! That system really works!

I've been trying non-stop since THE MOMENT the drop began, to no avail. But Within just a few tries of doing it that way, I got the confirmation email and the product page congratulated me on joining.

Impressive. And awful. Massdrop has angered me to an unbelievable extent. This was a disastrous experience for the entire community.

Nov 8, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #698 of 4,141
I would laugh if half of those marked purchased are actually duplicates and will be cleared out. Who knows, maybe when they hit 5k they will do a cleanup and have a couple thousand more available.

Nov 8, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #699 of 4,141
  I would laugh if half of those marked purchased are actually duplicates and will be cleared out. Who knows, maybe when they hit 5k they will do a cleanup and have a couple thousand more available.

Quite possible as I had 2 transactions but couldn't cancel the duplicate one in Chrome. Switched to Safari and flushed the duplicate order out the system. Other people should do this to free up some units for those who still can't order.

Nov 8, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #700 of 4,141
I have managed to get at least one transaction authorized by paypal after multiple trials. The transaction shows up as "pending" Massdrop authorization in paypal, but there is no receipt from Massdrop itself or any indication on the site that my transaction has registered.  I do not know what it all means.

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #702 of 4,141
I recommend you keep trying unless you have an email from massdrop that says something like this:

Congratulations on joining the Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX Headphones drop. Your transaction ID is...

Better be quick !!

46XX now sold

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #703 of 4,141
After exactly 1 hour and 56 minutes I got the notification that i can only order 1 per person.

I was starting to worry, Im in the middle of the ocean for work right now and a squall hit us which makes the internet real speedy haha.

I have 4 transactions so hopefully they will just go with the first one and remove the others.  If not i will have some headphones to sell!

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #704 of 4,141
  After exactly 1 hour and 56 minutes I got the notification that i can only order 1 per person.

I was starting to worry, Im in the middle of the ocean for work right now and a squall hit us which makes the internet real speedy haha.

I have 4 transactions so hopefully they will just go with the first one and remove the others.  If not i will have some headphones to sell!

Hopefully you handle the traffic better than Massdrop.

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #705 of 4,141
still not going through, and no confirmation email, ive been trying for 2 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back