Sennheiser vs V-Moda M100
Sep 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Newguy7

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I'm new to this so please bare with me, I'm stuck between two headphones and i'm not sure on which to choose from. I've heard very good reviews from both the V-Moda and sennheiser but i also heard they both have completely different sound quality. I mainly listen to Hip Hop, Metal(alternative, post-hardcore), House Music, and some acoustic music as well. Which headphones would best suit me best?  

Sep 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #2 of 6
well it depends on what models you are talking about? V-moda and Sennheiser both make several different models that all have different sound signatures.  Given your genres V modas would probably be good they're bassy enough to not make the house/hip hop sound bad.  If you're getting into hi fi I doubt you'll be disappointed (Talking about M-80s. 

Sep 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #3 of 6
  well it depends on what models you are talking about? V-moda and Sennheiser both make several different models that all have different sound signatures.  Given your genres V modas would probably be good they're bassy enough to not make the house/hip hop sound bad.  If you're getting into hi fi I doubt you'll be disappointed (Talking about M-80s. 

Sorry, the two headphones I'm comparing are the V-Moda M-100 and the sennheiser momentum. Do you still think I'm better off with the V-Moda? 

Sep 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #4 of 6
Sep 11, 2013 at 7:08 AM Post #5 of 6

Sorry, the two headphones I'm comparing are the V-Moda M-100 and the sennheiser momentum. Do you still think I'm better off with the V-Moda?

Yes, the M-100 with make your music more fun, plus it is so much easier to find 3rd party cables or use it for VoIP and games with the BoomPro Mic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back