Sennheiser vs pioneer
Oct 17, 2013 at 10:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

leyouf

New Head-Fier
Hi, i'm new to this forum, i'm here for asking some things, i hope this is the right place :D
PS: sorry for my bad english

I just bought a pair of sennheiser PC 360 g4me, i was excited to try this new headset but by the first time they don't given me a good impression compared to the pioneer hdj-1000 that i already have.. I know that sennheiser are open headphone and pioneer are closed, but Pioneer are 50% more powerful in the basses, expecially on high volume..

I have a creative sound blaster zx as audio card

Do I made a bad deal?

Which headset can i buy that can give me a good feeling like the pioneer but a bit more comfortable? (i think it's the only advantage of the sennheiser)

Oct 17, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #2 of 2
  Hi, I'm new to this forum, I'm here for asking some things, I hope this is the right place :D
PS: sorry for my bad English
I just bought a pair of Sennheiser PC 360 g4me, I was excited to try this new headset but by the first time they don't given me a good impression compared to the pioneer HDJ-1000 that I already have.. I know that Sennheiser are open headphone and pioneer are closed, but Pioneer are 50% more powerful in the basses, expecially on high volume..
I have a Creative Sound Blaster Zx as audio card
Did I made a bad deal?
Which headset can i buy that can give me a good feeling like the pioneer but a bit more comfortable? (i think it's the only advantage of the Sennheiser)

When you installed the SB-Z (Sound Blaster Z), did you disable the motherboard's on-board audio, in the BIOS?

Have you tried comparing the two headphones, using surround sound gaming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back