Sennheiser veil appreciation thread
Jan 11, 2006 at 5:56 AM Post #76 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrilix
To me, the word veil conveys a feeling.

OK, fair enough... I'll counter by saying that I get no such feeling, and I have DT880/K501/HD580 right here to compare directly. So it's still a mystery to me why people get this 'feeling', but suppose I can't deny that people actually get it.

Speaking for myself, I have a more logical/rational left-brained approach to life, and thus I find accuracy in communication more useful than mushy "it kinda sorta feels this way" descriptions like the term "veil" (which doesn't click with me at all).

Jan 11, 2006 at 5:58 AM Post #77 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
Speaking for myself, I have a more logical/rational left-brained approach to life, and thus I find accuracy in communication more useful than mushy "it kinda sorta feels this way" descriptions like the term "veil" (which doesn't click with me at all).

Ding ding ding. I don't go nearly so far as to get offended at anything posted on any message board. The internet is not serious business. Impropriety annoys, though. Hey, if you can't take a little criticism of your criticism, what are you going to do in life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back