Sennheiser Sport Headphones Sweepstakes!!
Nov 17, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #17 of 20
Oh, I'll be sure to make a good, long comprehensive review. After all, I got my hands on awesome headphones that aren't too well known (of course the brand is..) And testing them while doing sports is right up my alley. I'll shoot you a review in time, but it may be a week or two. (front page is my ultimate goal..) I def. won't shortchange you on reviews. Thanks for these, Sonic Electronix!

Nov 18, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #18 of 20
  Oh, I'll be sure to make a good, long comprehensive review. After all, I got my hands on awesome headphones that aren't too well known (of course the brand is..) And testing them while doing sports is right up my alley. I'll shoot you a review in time, but it may be a week or two. (front page is my ultimate goal..) I def. won't shortchange you on reviews. Thanks for these, Sonic Electronix!

Super cool of you! Thanks

Feb 24, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #19 of 20
Sorry, you're probably wondering where this guy's review is... As I'm getting into the school year, I'm getting a bit busier, but I assure you I do intend to write it.
By the way my friends loved the earphones! They are very grateful to have them :)

Feb 24, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #20 of 20
  Sorry, you're probably wondering where this guy's review is... As I'm getting into the school year, I'm getting a bit busier, but I assure you I do intend to write it.
By the way my friends loved the earphones! They are very grateful to have them :)

I'm glad everyone likes them. If and whenever you write a review is great. Hopefully the headphones help you stay focused and get straight As.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back