Sennheiser Service Department
Nov 21, 2006 at 7:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

stacc

New Head-Fier
So my sennheiser 595s seem to be louder in one ear. Upon calling the sennheiser service department my repairs could likely come to $100 which is almost the price that a new or used pair could be purchased at. They won't honor the warranty because I don't have proof of purchase. This is the first time I have had the company insist on having the proof of purchase for the warranty. I could send them in and have them tell me how much the repair costs, but if I do that and it is too expensive they will charge me $35 for that.

Has anyone else had any experience with the sennheiser service department and can offer any tips on how to get them to honor their warranty?

Nov 21, 2006 at 9:10 PM Post #2 of 2
This is how almost all companies operate now. Every time I've had to send something in, I've been asked to include the receipt, that's why I keep all of them now. When you buy used, that's the chance you take. That's why some people refuse to buy used (Not me, I'd rather not have to eat the depreciation but there is a tradeoff with warranty).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back