Sennheiser PXC 310 BT or PX 360 BT? Help!
Sep 1, 2011 at 3:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Mikejisung

New Head-Fier
I'm looking to buy a bluetooth enabled headphone and both of these seem right up my alley. Which one would you guys opt for and are there any better headphones you guys can recommend?

I pretty much want to use it with all my media devices (iPhone, Mac, PS3, TV) - all these are possible right?

Apr 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #3 of 3
Although I don't have them yet, I'm about ready to take the plunge and get me a pair of the 360 BT's.  Since I mostly use headphones only when I travel, I thought I'd get the bluetooth instead of the wired and on ear version PXC 310.  I've listened to the QC15's and they do an excellent job with the Noise Canceling, but the audio sound is not for me.  I have read a ton of reviews which all state that the sound is very good.  There are some complaints about the following:  comfort-too tight or too hot,  battery life-but the lifetime is accurately stated by Senn on their specs, cable-some noise (?), bluetooth-I personally called Sennheiser (excellent cust. svc btw) and they reported that my iPod 4th Gen will provide the best sound w/ out the extra "dongle"...I have a problem with that word!  LOL  Anyway, I'm getting the refurbished at DAKmart.com for $179.  Good luck and hit me back with any Q's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back