Sennheiser PX100 Headphones in the UK at £15.95!
Oct 27, 2006 at 11:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

DennyL

100+ Head-Fier
at Amazon UK.

Oct 27, 2006 at 11:09 AM Post #2 of 7
Wow, and free delivery over £15 so, wow!

Wonder if these are the new ones?

Edit: hang on
Quote:

Originally Posted by amazon
Availability: In Stock. Dispatched from and sold by accessory-shop.

So who are we buying from?

Oct 27, 2006 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidicman
Wow, and free delivery over £15 so, wow!

Wonder if these are the new ones?

Edit: hang on

So who are we buying from?

A third-party seller, therefore delivery is not free and the px-100 will be over £15. Edit: and its 'not retail packaged' whatever that is

Oct 27, 2006 at 12:37 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow
A third-party seller, therefore delivery is not free and the px-100 will be over £15. Edit: and its 'not retail packaged' whatever that is

OEM, or worse.

Amazon really risk their brand to sell for third parties? Now I remember why I never buy over the internet

Oct 27, 2006 at 1:36 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidicman
OEM, or worse.

Amazon really risk their brand to sell for third parties? Now I remember why I never buy over the internet

It's certainly a case of buyer beware, however I must commend Amazon marketplace in general. It's great to fill your basket with £4.99 (or less) albums when Amazon sells each item for £15+.

Oct 27, 2006 at 3:26 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsansite
It's certainly a case of buyer beware, however I must commend Amazon marketplace in general. It's great to fill your basket with £4.99 (or less) albums when Amazon sells each item for £15+.

I agree. I just bought a book from Marketplace for 1p new, which with postage came in at £2.76.

Oct 30, 2006 at 9:10 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsansite

Yeah, not convinced. I like to walk into a store where you can get a lot of stuff for £4.99 these days. If it is damaged you can just hand it back, if you dont like it you can swap it easy.

Anyhow for those not near a town centre I guess t'internet is a fun way to drain your wallet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back